Remij shouldn't be a mod

the drama lol. i just wanted to say rempee is not mod material ever. he's absolutely selfish. that's all. people not even noticing is even more fucked up

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This place is like a gay soap opera

Remij is now admin. Congratulations 

I'd have to side with Remij on this one, kaz is on the same low level of jimbo. Someone that tries too hard to be edgy, because thats one the few ways they can cope with depression. Get a doctor,

even if I act stupid that is no reason to delete my posts. I hate it. absolute power hungry nazi. 

Edited by kaz

Spaz I will do this one nice thing for you because quite frankly this is pathetic so here it is. You need to reevaluate your life if your this upset someone on a dead internet message board doesn't like your posts. You need to find more worthwhile things to obsess over. I feel dirty now thanks alot.

• Haha 2

i seriously didn't read all of his post in one reading because its kind of a shock tbh not even jk. :D   

im giving my opinion on shit and thats it stupid jokes or not but thats what everyone does.

fuck you

seriously, you fucking nazi

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

to what?

lol rempee i didn't want this to blow up. I meant to say you shouldn't be a nazi. because you know nazis are bad. that's all. 

but you hate me. :mjcry:   i will sleep well tonight. :mjcry: 

good thing we have a holiday tommorrow. Im gonna enjoy that one. :mjcry:     

lol man dont delete this one please

Edited by kaz

Dude.. just shut the fuck up.  The irony of me deleting your STUPID post over and over again in THAT thread, silencing you, and you getting mad about it and trying to stand up for yourself... was completely lost on you.  You like the freedom to post your stupid little fucking posts.. don't you?  Don't like it when it's taken from you, do you? 

@Cookester15 PLEASE remove this fucking modship from me and keep it off.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Dude.. just shut the fuck up.  The irony of me deleting your STUPID post over and over again in THAT thread, silencing you, and you getting mad about it... was completely lost on you.  You like the freedom to post your stupid little fucking posts.. don't you?  Don't like it when it's taken from you, do you? 

@Cookester15 PLEASE remove this fucking modship from me and keep it off.

I think you don't understand why I made this thead. I made it because you were deleting numerous posts of mine for no reason. Always posts that either saved face of yours because you cant take a simple joke or posts you just didn't like. Or in threads of yours. 

I still like you but all I said was that mod powers don't belong to you because you clearly misuse them selfishly. You are a nazi if you are in charge. I even said in some threads a few weeks back that I want the old remij back. 

I think you don't even know who the old remij was. In my opinion you changed so much and got so salty over anything it had something to do with dyno. 

You say you want modship removed, but that is what you said last time why didn't you even use it then. I don't get it. 

33 minutes ago, kaz said:

bro you say the same shit over and over in your post and i think you are the same as me. you just don realize it. lmfao

what the fuck is wrong with you.

I think the funniest part is the first post you deleted was a few months back when people were talking about mass shooting and you closed a thread and people were upset about it. 

and i just made a joke about the thread title you made because you said something like "i just woke up... and guess what another shooting"... even tho you closed another thread before.

I didn't say anything because why would I? Not that I care, but then you keep deleting my post over and over in your own thread? 

I am really sorry, remij, if I hurt your feelings but I don't undestand how you can be so small? I didn't know you hate me and if you want me gone, so be it. 

No way we want Kaz to stay.. Everyone just try to get along! 

3 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

No way we want Kaz to stay.. Everyone just try to get along! 

lol :D as if anyone cares about me. but that's how i see me on this forum. I don't know  why rempee is after my dumb posts specifically even tho literally everyone makes dumb posts.

these idiots legit insults each other but he says im the bad guy. i mean dildo and rempee is a bag of insults much worse than i could ever post. 

I didn't know he hates me, that kinda is hard to take in to be honest. even if its a forum about fucking games. 

Edited by kaz

this shit blowing up and rempee hating me 

lol i was just saying deleting posts is nazi shit. unbelievable. I don't need this crap 

3 hours ago, kaz said:

I have no idea why the dude hates me. I'm being stupid but how is that news?? 

and he i always liked him i mentioned the witcher 3 era (for me :dame: )   around that time hes was super funny. but now he hates me :( 

Not in a very serious thread that he probably felt passionate about. And your stupid shtick is on fire 24/7, truly you can come to normalcy a little bit and feel others?