• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This place is like a gay soap opera

Remij is now admin. Congratulations 

I'd have to side with Remij on this one, kaz is on the same low level of jimbo. Someone that tries too hard to be edgy, because thats one the few ways they can cope with depression. Get a doctor,

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

This site needs someone to add features. What ever happened to the SW store to trade in upvotes? We had that 15 years ago but not now. Aka glowing usernames and shit. 

This site needs to be optimized. It's pretty clunky. 

I dont even remember what he deleted the last time that made me do this thread but it was probably some really stupid shit. i was drunk, but rempee hurt me ITT he said that i think im funny but thats not true. :mjcry:  

ps drama is always good and rempee loves that shit

Edited by kaz
1 hour ago, kokujin said:

You seemed to trigger him lol. He was drunk too. What kind of work you do to afford coming home and drinking? (Real fun hobby btw. I don't blame you. )

yes I did, this time. but he deleted numerous posts of mine that were perfectly fine. He said I never talk serious or something, it's a lousy excuse I'm not buying. it hurts. :( 

Like I said I remember it started when he locked a thread about a mass shooting and the next day he made exactly the same thread titled:"i just woke up guess what" or something and I just made a mild joke about that. 

bhytre reacted to that with a laughing smiley and rempee deleted my post because it was aimed at him. that was my death sentence because that was when my life under remijs tyranny began. :mjcry:

this thread should be locked, its terrible. 

12 minutes ago, kaz said:

yes I did, this time. but he deleted numerous posts of mine that were perfectly fine. He said I never talk serious or something, it's a lousy excuse I'm not buying. it hurts. :( 

Like I said I remember it started when he locked a thread about a mass shooting and the next day he made exactly the same thread titled:"i just woke up guess what" or something and I just made a mild joke about that. 

bhytre reacted to that with a laughing smiley and rempee deleted my post because it was aimed at him. that was my death sentence because that was when my life under remijs tyranny began. :mjcry:

this thread should be locked, its terrible. 

you need to go and listen to linkin park. 

10 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i thought they always made nazi punk rock?

then you are right, i will listen to it and wipe my tears :( 

• Like 1