• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This place is like a gay soap opera

Remij is now admin. Congratulations 

I'd have to side with Remij on this one, kaz is on the same low level of jimbo. Someone that tries too hard to be edgy, because thats one the few ways they can cope with depression. Get a doctor,

Yea Kaz grow up :jonb:

From now on we prefer you bore us with longwinded posts about minor graphical comparisons. Also be sure to take all the humanity out of your posts and sound like a text book.

:jonb:

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Boss said:

Yea Kaz grow up :jonb:

From now on we prefer you bore us with longwinded posts about minor graphical comparisons. Also be sure to take all the humanity out of your posts and sound like a text book.

:jonb:

Ok guy I don't even know who barely posts :mj: 

Edited by Remij_
1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Ok guy I don't even know who barely posts :mj: 

He's an old regular balbasaur that we are lucky still posts here. You do understand you can just ignore or insult kaz. His posts didn't even derail your thread. 

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

He's an old regular balbasaur that we are lucky still posts here. You do understand you can just ignore or insult kaz. His posts didn't even derail your thread. 

he knows who that is. and knows he isnt a pokemon :mj: 

11 hours ago, HolyAx said:

I'd have to side with Remij on this one, kaz is on the same low level of jimbo. Someone that tries too hard to be edgy, because thats one the few ways they can cope with depression.

Get a doctor, kaz.

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, HolyAx said:

I'd have to side with Remij on this one, kaz is on the same low level of jimbo. Someone that tries too hard to be edgy, because thats one the few ways they can cope with depression.

Get a doctor, kaz.

lol im worse than jimbo except that i dont post my penis. but yeah not trying to be anythign just posting and i said multiple times i got professional help for dealing with depression and alcoholism, its no secret :D 

but how is this about taking sides lol :D 

again, I thank you for caring about my well being :-*

now close this shit

• NPC 1