Red Dead Redemption 2 releases on PC November 5th

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PoC hasn’t been relevant in over 10 years or more. It’s hilarious watching insecure losers spewing Pc master race and at the sane time literally begging for any kind of console scraps.   The

Dyno making his own thread to get ahead of the ownage.

7 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

God f***ing dammit. too soon, only one year late. I was hoping for atleast 3 years of waiting for the lowdown PC gamer scum.

Crossing my fingers for a broken and buggy port, and wishing the worst on anyone who plays this.

Terrible news all around.

It was inevitable PC was going to get a pity port just like every other console game. It's been the trend since the beginning of this generation. Consoles literally revived PC when many, if not all, PC enthusiasts sites were claiming the opposite in 2011-2013.

Edited by lynux3

PoC hasn’t been relevant in over 10 years or more. It’s hilarious watching insecure losers spewing Pc master race and at the sane time literally begging for any kind of console scraps.

The only exclusives poc has are low budget janky polish trash and games not even Adrian wiener would play

• Upvote 3

So about the game.  I wonder which API(s) it's going to use?  There were strong hints that it would be using DX12, but the fact that it's coming to Stadia means that the game has also been coded to use Vulkan.  I wonder if we'll have the option to choose.. or whether it's just DX12 for PC, and Vulkan for Stadia?

Also I wonder what the graphical enhancements will mean.  Surely there'll be the usual higher quality effects.. but I wonder if the textures have been improved, and the draw distance extended?

6 hours ago, Delita said:

PoC hasn’t been relevant in over 10 years or more. It’s hilarious watching insecure losers spewing Pc master race and at the sane time literally begging for any kind of console scraps.

The only exclusives poc has are low budget janky polish trash and games not even Adrian wiener would play

I'm almost finished with heavensward. I will let you know what I think of it once I'm done.  And I play the game on PC. 

I think the term PC master race still holds its ground because there are rarely games (mostly multiplayer games) that have the same skill ceiling as console games. 

Like it or not but FPS on PC take more skill than on consoles, not to mention RTS or MOBA games like Dota 2 being absolutely impossible on consoles and yet they are still the most complex and hardest games to master out there. 

6 hours ago, Delita said:

Pc mostly sucks but some games are much better on PC.  My PC wont be able to match Xboxs resolution but it will double the FPS, which will make playing this clunky ass game much better.

Next gen if consoles mostly have 60fps games then PC will be RIP

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Pc mostly sucks but some games are much better on PC.  My PC wont be able to match Xboxs resolution but it will double the FPS, which will make playing this clunky ass game much better.

you guys always overlook the exclusive games. pc gaming is not clunky at all if you know what to do and if you know what you are going to play you will have a way better time on pc than consoles. 

like I said some pc exclusives are rts, fps and of that kind etc... you guys dismissing that fact is sad

19 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Shut up you fucking clown and just admit that you like PC better.  We know you want to... but you can't bring yourself to fully commit to it.  It's like you have to fight with your inner lemming just to say something positive about PC, and you can't do it unless you say something against it afterwards :tom: