Ghost Recon massive flop

Well out the gate they announced they weren't including AI team-mates.   Which immediately put this game under The Division 2 in my books.      They later said following the backlash that A.I. team-mates will come in a future update.  

Now imagine if a new Mass Effect or Saints Row were to release,  and they were like there's no A.I. Team-mates.       That's blowing a huge whole in the game.

Edited by The Mother Fucker

I was watching a review where they were complaining that in one of those automated turret driving sections, where you're manning the gattling gun on the back of a jeep, the second you hit an enemy car with your gun, the enemies all are programmed to jump out and investigate as part of the stealth mechanics.

so you're driving 90mph down the freeway, getting chased by an enemy jeep, you graze it with one bullet and.... all 3 of the guys are programmed to jump out mid chase.  like immediately bail out doing 90mph and investigate where the shot came from. :rofl: :rofl: I was crying laughing.

One of the funniest bugs I've ever seen. sounds like one of the worst games of 2019.

J played the betas and the shooting was good but I literally walked 2 miles in the woods and couldn't go up certain hills and got bugged in holes in the ground.  That was enough for me to say no .

Also ran like shit .

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Unfortunate. Wildlands was actually pretty good. I'm tempted to play it at some point, but I think it'll be $20-30 by the holidays. 

You can play it for 15 bucks on PC.  I doubt you'll play more than a month. 

"I really wanted to like Breakpoint. Ubisoft has a habit of making mediocre games – Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs – really shine with a sequel, but this is a significant step back. I would rather play Anthem – at least traversal doesn’t make me want to put my head through a window in that game. "

:drake:

9 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I'm talking about breakpoint

Ah, based on what I've been reading about the game it's not worth shit at this point. Bugs, micro transactions galore, no AI team, shit AI in general... Yeah, this sounds like a skip. 

• Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

I was watching a review where they were complaining that in one of those automated turret driving sections, where you're manning the gattling gun on the back of a jeep, the second you hit an enemy car with your gun, the enemies all are programmed to jump out and investigate as part of the stealth mechanics.

so you're driving 90mph down the freeway, getting chased by an enemy jeep, you graze it with one bullet and.... all 3 of the guys are programmed to jump out mid chase.  like immediately bail out doing 90mph and investigate where the shot came from. :rofl: :rofl: I was crying laughing.

One of the funniest bugs I've ever seen. sounds like one of the worst games of 2019.

Link the review.  I need a good laugh today