Banning vaping..

It's incredibly stupid, also don't say "it has killed 18 people" because that's a complete farce. 

Illegally produced and sold THC canisters have killed 18 people and gotten hundreds sick, not vaping, don't associate the two. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

We had the first of these deaths in CT, and one my friends who’s strongly against vaping posted on FB that everyone should just go back to regular cigarettes. I really could not understand that logic. 

But vaping companies need to fight back and start  producing data showing that legitimate cartridges and devices are completely safe.

Edited by Twinblade
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

We had the first of these deaths in CT, and one my friends who’s strongly against vaping posted on FB that everyone should just go back to regular cigarettes. I really could not understand that logic. 

vaping companies need to fight back and start  producing data showing that legitimate cartridges and devices are completely safe.

I doubt they are completely safe, but they are not the cause of these deaths.

12 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

Well it was a good try to get rid of the potheads

:grimaceright:

11 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

It's probably a cigarette company poisoning the vape juices 

:grimaceleft:

1 hour ago, Ike said:

This is whole thing is just media fueled hyperbole. Also, Phillip Morris owns JUUL they don’t want this happening. 

Well, that is unless they're lobbying against their own product with the aim of looking as if they're also a victim while also driving people back to cigarettes.