Who saw Joker?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it was pretty good.   also cements batman as a completely unlikable super hero. fuck that rich prick and his shitty parents.    

Just got back from it.   It was fucking incredible. Probably the perfect Joker movie and I'll probably like it more the more time passes.   It was incredibly shot (can't believe To

Gonna rewatch as part of a week of Scorsese leading up to Irishman. 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Vini said:

Rottentomatoes and Metacritic are officially compromised trash. I'm done with those sites. 

They need a wokeness purge immediately. 

I love how the user score is 91 too at RT. 

there are a few critics I like, but most suck. Their heads are so far up their own asses, I’m surprised they were even able to see the movie/s. 

11 hours ago, -GD- said:

I love how the user score is 91 too at RT. 

there are a few critics I like, but most suck. Their heads are so far up their own asses, I’m surprised they were even able to see the movie/s. 

It's insane last night I got high and I actually tried to read the negative reviews. I could barely get through most of them

Most of these retards actually thought Joker's demented thoughts represent the message the movie's trying to convey. How fuckin dumb is that? If the movie had any message it's that society needs to be more careful when dealing with mental illness. 

Its mind boggling how this can go over the heads of so called professional critics so easily 

Edited by Vini
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Vini said:

It's insane last night I got high and I actually tried to read the negative reviews. I could barely get through most of them

Most of these retards actually thought Joker's demented thoughts represent the message the movie's trying to convey. How fuckin dumb is that? If the movie had any message it's that society needs to be more careful when dealing with mental illness. 

Its mind boggling how this can go over the heads of so called professional critics so easily 

There are many aspects that open to interpretation. For me 

Spoiler

The people wearing clown masks represent the Impressionable masses, and the joker was the face of every killer the media turned into a legend, becoming a god to those easily influenced. 

I also agree with you about the mental illness issue, and lack of treatment in lower income areas. 

there are lots of concepts one can extract from the movie. It’s a film I will watch again this week. 

14 minutes ago, -GD- said:

There are many aspects that open to interpretation. For me 

Hide contents

The people wearing clown masks represent the Impressionable masses, and the joker was the face of every killer the media turned into a legend, becoming a god to those easily influenced. 

I also agree with you about the mental illness issue, and lack of treatment in lower income areas. 

there are lots of concepts one can extract from the movie. It’s a film I will watch again this week. 

Yes I liked how Joker doesn't care about any of those clown protests but he gets thrown into being their leader even though he doesn't believe in anything. 

What's your thoughts about none of the events of the movie being real kinda like American Psycho. The surreal aspects really hint towards that but I think it's up to interpretation at the end. His girlfriend was definitely in his mind seeing as they showed a montage of her disappearing from previous scenes together

Edited by Vini