Anyone else here loves documentary on ancient battles and history?

These kind of videos makes me cum. I fucking love this. Fans of Total War games or history should understands the appeal. Some epic shit right here, from the best youtube channels on the likes.

Edited by Ramza
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, SheepKilla said:

Calling some fag on YouTube narrating over some jpgs a "documentary" :pavarotti: 

It's incredibly informative if you actually take the time to listen and learn. What do you expect, live video footage? rofl, sit down.

Yeah I came across this video and subscribed to it, but it seems like they haven't updated it lately.

There was another video I had seen about a very specific fight between two armies and how it played out over the course of a few days.

Ultimately, its not even about being an expert, we already have the information in history books. I think schools simply need to visualize them in this way

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Not battles, but I love reading about how societies worked and the logistics behind basic things like supply chains, plumbing, etc.

Sounds interesting. Never looked at it in depth.

Armies logistics were impressive as well.

2 hours ago, kaz said:

sure any kind of documentary.... the last two were about how clocks are made and before that about Aldi and their competition. 

I had only partially an article about how efficient Aldi was in the UK.

They had no store shelves (which is the same here at their US stores), but also Aldi employees knew the price of EVERY item in the store, so when they ran the cash register they just rang everything up without having to look at price stickers or needing a barcode scanner.  This saved them time and manpower and equipment because they didn't have to have a guy labeling items with prices or have scanning equipment. That's how they were able to compete and keep prices low.

6 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Not battles, but I love reading about how societies worked and the logistics behind basic things like supply chains, plumbing, etc.

I'm equally fascinated by that aspect as well. th_monoben_final.png