Next playstation console is called PlayStation 5, releasing holiday 2020 and supports hardware accelerated RT ray, Bluepoint makng PS5 game tracing at hardware level

6 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Is this any different than you making up your own unsubstantiated rumors about PS5 not having hardware based ray tracing? So when the 180 hits I'll be able to still claim it was accurate at the time and that you're a retard? :wonder:

Also, don't forget the Editor-in-Chief from GameInformer also heard PS5 > Scarlett. :juggle: 

I didn't make a rumor, it wasn't confirmed. Sony said RT and then went on about 3D audio but not once was it ever confirmed that the system had hardware accelerated RT. 

Like I said I'm going to laugh my ass off at each and every single one of you if that ends up not being the case. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New U.I, and the Dualshock 5 will have HD rumble and rumble triggers  The definitive pad for FPS gets even better. this is the new FPS king! COD is going to be nuts on this thing.  

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I didn't make a rumor, it wasn't confirmed. Sony said RT and then went on about 3D audio but not once was it ever confirmed that the system had hardware accelerated RT. 

Like I said I'm going to laugh my ass off at each and every single one of you if that ends up not being the case. 

It's been confirmed it's hardware accelerated. How is this still not clear?

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It has as of today, how is that not clear?

Because you are specifically saying the word "if" as if its still not clarified.

The only person who is making any EFFORT to intentionally pretend that it isn't clear.........is you.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Because you are specifically saying the word "if" as if its still not clarified.

The only person who is making any EFFORT to intentionally pretend that it isn't clear.........is you.

Where did I say "if"? The "if" is relating to which console is more powerful, not RT hardware.

You're a fucking retard like your twin brother Gouk, you have no eggs in any of these baskets you jump into but throw your faggot hats into the ring simply confusing the discussion. 

43 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Where did I say "if"? The "if" is relating to which console is more powerful, not RT hardware.

You're a fucking retard like your twin brother Gouk, you have no eggs in any of these baskets you jump into but throw your faggot hats into the ring simply confusing the discussion. 

Right here....

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:npc:

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Right here....

:npc:

The break there is for the comments on PS5 being more powerful...

"Also, don't forget the Editor-in-Chief from GameInformer also heard PS5 > Scarlett."

Don't jump into a string of conversation with a half-cocked involvement you idiot.

:snoop:

I'd put "the difference" down to Sony simply having a more updated and recent dev kit compared to MS.  Sony's tools are probably farther along.

Like Ed Boon said... there's no fucking possible way to say which is better yet until final hardware comes.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The break there is for the comments on PS5 being more powerful...

"Also, don't forget the Editor-in-Chief from GameInformer also heard PS5 > Scarlett."

Don't jump into a string of conversation with a half-cocked involvement you idiot.

:snoop:

Matt and Kleegamefan which are reliable said the PS5 is trivially more powerful. It's probably much less than 1tflop win, but still a win.

You really don't want to self own yourself again.

Edited by Team 2019
53 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'd put "the difference" down to Sony simply having a more updated and recent dev kit compared to MS.  Sony's tools are probably farther along.

Like Ed Boon said... there's no fucking possible way to say which is better yet until final hardware comes.

we have a track record of MS fucking up and letting everyone down, so it's pretty safe to assume they have the lesser console. they simply don't care enough to put their best effort forward and anyone thinking they'll spend the time and resources on their failed console division is kidding themselves.

they won't have the best console and that's pretty much guaranteed.

Even if BonerNext is more powerful it will be another PS4Pro vs Boner X situation. devs will prioritize for PlayStation and will have better multiplats 99% of the time anyways. :D 

Keep in mind though this is a Phil Spencer and co. console from day one and him and his team are literally retarded losers who can never win at anything. Betting on Phil for anything is a huge mistake. :rofl: 

13 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Let's just put it this way... I simply could not deny myself a Demon's Souls remake if it launches with PS5.  I would have that bitch day 1... as much as I don't want to give a shit about this thing :D 

All gamers say this all the time, then cave in on an impulse buy. You know it's going to happen. :D

• 5 months later...
On 2019-10-08 at 12:18 PM, Team 2019 said:

Matt flatout said one system is more powerful than the other, by a small margin. It's apparently the PS5.

Edit: Kleegamefan also confirmed a PS5 advantage.

Really now ? :mj: