Your thoughts on PC gaming this decade (2010-2019) ?

notable exclusives

RPG

MMO - Guild Wars 2, Star Wars: TOR, WoW Classic

Traditional - Pillars of Eternity 1-2

Strategy

MOBA - Dota 2

Real-time - Starcraft 2 (WoL, HotS, LotV)

Turn-based - Civilization 5, Total War: Shogun 2, Total War: Warhammer 1-2

Edited by Quad Damage

It's so bad hermits are breaking into Valve's head quarters to see if they'll ever get a good exclusive again (aka Half Life 3).

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-10-08-man-breaks-into-valve-steals-USD40-000-of-equipment-games

PS. Pillars of Eternity and Civilization 6 aren't exclusive.

Edited by lynux3

lmfao at your notable exclusives? is this a way of saying pc gaming sucks? :D  because you sure as hell miss out a lot of them.

It's the best as always.

37 minutes ago, kaz said:

lmfao at your notable exclusives? is this a way of saying pc gaming sucks? :D  because you sure as hell miss out a lot of them.

It's the best as always.

as usual, people are welcome to post the ones i missed and ill add.. that is, if anyone can think of any before the edit option expires :sass2:

Edited by Quad Damage

Yo, this reminds me.

We need to start a series of threads about Games of This Decade.

I want one thread for each year:

Games of 2010

Games of 2011, etc.

And then we fill that thread with all of the major games that year, to find out which one was the best. You can probably have like a winner and then a runner-up.

And then after we finish Games of 2019 thread, we take all the major winners and runner-ups and compile a Best Games of the Decade thread.

Take everything consoles have that's worth a damn... take Nintendo's games from them like candy from a baby... add all the AAA games PC gets, and the best versions of multiplats.

That's what I think of PC gaming.

LMAO FUCK CLUNKSOLES :mj: 

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Take everything consoles have that's worth a damn... take Nintendo's games from them like candy from a baby... add all the AAA games PC gets, and the best versions of multiplats.

That's what I think of PC gaming.

LMAO FUCK CLUNKSOLES :mj: 

:alarm2:

12 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Nothing that really stood out the way Crysis did. Looked more like a console scrapyard 

i think the peak was between 2002 -2007. max payne 2 (which looked a gen better than its console counterparts), far cry, hl2, f.e.a.r, doom 3, quake 4, stalker, crysis....

man..that was why i got into pc gaming again (i had one in the mid 90's)

Edited by -GD-

PC gaming gets most of the multiplat titles, and many of them without a doubt look and run better if you have the beefy hardware. Unfortunately it’s pretty much a wasteland when it comes to exclusives. The days of it getting HL2 and BF2 calibre exclusives are over

• Upvote 1
On 2019-10-08 at 9:49 PM, Quad Damage said:

as usual, people are welcome to post the ones i missed and ill add.. that is, if anyone can think of any before the edit option expires :sass2:

lol you can look them up yourself. People saying they don't use their PC because they prefer console games doesn't mean PC got exclusive games. There are so many that most people consider them trash and it's true. 

But there also that many that are good. I will always prefer PC for the controls but also the games and I'm not talking about console games or xbox garbo. :shrug: 

Edited by kaz