Cows & Lemmings are pathetic (X2/PS5 talk)

Who the fuck cares who is stronger? Really, it’s who is weaker that matters. Whatever of the two will be held back by the competitor, Xbox has no exclusives whatsoever and PS exclusives have been trying to play catch up with Nintendo since 95. 

Why do these companies invest not first party studios rather than be wanna be PCs for TVs? It’s just lame tbh, and breeds nothing. Xbox one x games play identical to the original Xbox console. PS5 games will play identical to PS1 games. 

Edited by ghostz
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread sucks 

I'd wager my Vega 64 is already on level with both. 

What will happen with PS5  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Really what’s to argue? PS4 and x1 are near identical and offer nothing unique 

Both get way more multiplats than switch, and ps4 gets amazing AAA exclusives. As a stand-alone console, the switch doesn’t cut it. It’s a great sister machine, though. I’m only rocking red because ninty had a great 2019. Next year, I’ll be rocking blue again. 

19 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Both get way more multiplats than switch, and ps4 gets amazing AAA exclusives. As a stand-alone console, the switch doesn’t cut it. It’s a great sister machine, though. I’m only rocking red because ninty had a great 2019. Next year, I’ll be rocking blue again. 

Why not just own a pc? It’s better than x1 and ps4

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Why not just own a pc? It’s better than x1 and ps4

PS4 gets superior exclusives. Plus I can play them, unlike dragon’s quest on my switch because the drifting is a nuisance. Yay to having to return my controllers. 

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Yeah no one should be excited about next gen physics and animations with as Ryzen CPU, 60fps being more common and zero load times. Nevermind graphics. :D

Oh I’m pretty sure I’ve heard this since the beginning of time with every new gen. LOL

1. Games will always be 30fps on consoles because again, they are wanna be PCs. PC being the lead will result in PS4/X1 games taking a hit graphically or they will be 30 FPS. 

2. There weren’t load times on N64. Both the next Xbox and ps will have similar load times to the current consoles when games are developed for them

how do we go thru this every gen? 

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Why not emulate the Switch at a higher ress and framerate on PC?

Because the games are not natively built for PC, where as most Xbox and PS games are. I

not only that, emulation is filled with bugs and crashes. 

meanwhile most games on ps or Xbox are simply worse than the pc version 

47 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Load times will be massively improved next gen and I'm banking on most games being 60fps  

No they won’t. X2 and PS5 will have similar load times as they do now as games get bigger in size. Watch it. 

and if they are 60fps, the graphics will take a hit especially 1-2 years into the gen 

and then again it’s just pc hand me downs 

Edited by ghostz