Cows & Lemmings are pathetic (X2/PS5 talk)

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

I know you're fairly clueless, but have you seen the RAM requirements for games from 2014-2019 on PC? They are all built around console's 8 gigs of RAM.

Nowdays even RAM in videocards isn't that important. Actually RAM itself is no longer that important overall.

How long do you think PS5 will out power PCs?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread sucks 

I'd wager my Vega 64 is already on level with both. 

What will happen with PS5  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

LMAO no one said that? I’ll bump 100 threads saying it. 

and sure it does, with graphics significantly worse than the PC versions and worse frame rates. 

Worse than what? Remij's $1200 GPU? PS5 is going to annihalate the average PC's gamers setup up for 3 years easily. That's where the PS5 Pro comes in later.

Edited by Team 2019
Just now, Team 2019 said:

Worse than what? Remij's $1200 GPU? PS5 is going to annihalate the average PC's gamers setup up for 3 years easily. That's where the PS5 Pro comes in.

The average PC. Lol. If you care about these shit games why would you not go all out and play them on the platform they were built on?

Just now, ghostz said:

You mean, the highest selling phone in the world? 

Damn you’re giving me credit. :love:

I mean the buggy mess akin to your bait in this thread... also the phone that lost 30.2% of its sales. :tom: 

Just now, ghostz said:

The average PC. Lol. If you care about these shit games why would you not go all out and play them on the platform they were built on?

PS5 will be a beast in 2020, when hardware starts to get dated, you can get a PS5 Pro by 2023, which will also be beastly for 2023.

Exactly like a PC, feel free to upgrade if you want, if you don't, you don't have to. The end. 

Just now, lynux3 said:

I mean the buggy mess akin to your bait in this thread... also the phone that lost 30.2% of its sales. :tom: 

Oh buddy, you took the bait. You have the most posts ITT.  :reg:

-30% in sales and STILL the top selling phone in the world by a 30:1 margin? Again, thanks for the props bro. :tom5:

Just now, ghostz said:

-30% in sales and STILL the top selling phone in the world by a 30:1 margin? Again, thanks for the props bro. :tom5:

What bait?

7 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

The PS5 will be a nice companion piece for those 1-2 games a year that the switch can't run, but yeah, a redundant and defunct clunksole at the end of the day really isn't that exciting.

Bitch please. :facep: See you day one. :reg: 

12 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Screenshot_20191004-181314_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9f5d4e83f4286db383099f3465d2e607.jpg

iPhone fell off a cliff.....  - 30%....that's an Xbox1 like drop.... YIKES :holeup:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Screenshot_20191004-181314_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9f5d4e83f4286db383099f3465d2e607.jpg

iPhone fell off a cliff.....  - 30%....that's an Xbox1 like drop.... YIKES :holeup:

Tell me, what sold more? iPhone 11.. out for 3 weeks, or the Note and GS10 sales combined?

:tom:The butt hurt spilled into this thread 

Edited by ghostz