Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

That phone call > everything else in the world

Recommended Posts

I mean suggesting that the call doesn't matter when no investigation happened and aid was released anyway kind of ignores that the aid was released after the story broke and Zelensky had only been in office for 5 months.

 

But other than that, yeah, if I never saw another Trump headline it would still be too soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I mean suggesting that the call doesn't matter when no investigation happened and aid was released anyway kind of ignores that the aid was released after the story broke and Zelensky had only been in office for 5 months.

 

But other than that, yeah, if I never saw another Trump headline it would still be too soon.

Not saying it doesn't matter but the level of obsession these major networks have over Trump is crazy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Not saying it doesn't matter but the level of obsession these major networks have over Trump is crazy. 

Not you, Ball said that in the video.

 

24/7 news is the fucking worst. Shit, somebody run on a platform of eliminating it and I'd vote for them even if they wanted to eat babies at this point.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Not you, Ball said that in the video.

 

24/7 news is the fucking worst. Shit, somebody run on a platform of eliminating it and I'd vote for them even if they wanted to eat babies at this point.

The Soylent Green New Deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure that an act of corruption and abuse of office is a big deal.

 

And if you haven't noticed, its only been 3 weeks since week found out. With so many updates moving at a rapid rate.

 

I'm sure you'd like to have the whole world talking about some video of ANTIFA shoving a guy as a smoking gun to prove that they are a militant group of killers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×