So both Modern Warfare and RDR2 on PC are 150GB+...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Should be 2  

That is stupid insane . Game will be well over 200 gb after some dlc 

I know it's crazy.     I'm so glad I grew out of the trend of throwing money away on video game systems. 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They're going to parse content from the main drive to the SSD in blocks basically like it's a virtual ram cache. The SSD isn't going to be the storage, it's going to be an access point for pre-loaded data. 

For once I agree with deeno.

Theres no way they can allow full installs in this thing with games of that size AND afford to include a good size (2tb) ssd to cover it.

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They're going to parse content from the main drive to the SSD in blocks basically like it's a virtual ram cache. The SSD isn't going to be the storage, it's going to be an access point for pre-loaded data. 

For once I agree with deeno.

Theres no way they can allow full installs in this thing with games of that size AND afford to include a good size (2tb) ssd to cover it.

Full system spec requirements/recommendations

dasdasdasdsa.jpg

Also, Activision confirmed that 175GB was for the game plus planned future DLC.  The download size/install size will be smaller at launch.

Considering how swole Gears 5 and Forza Horizon 4 got... I guess this is where we're at now.  Stating storage requirements for future content included with the base game.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

now that i think about it i won't even be able to install this on my current 240 gig ssd 

lol yea.  On a primary drive, with Windows plus a few other things... that doesn't leave you much room for anything else with games this size.

They're gonna have to start giving users more options.

20 hours ago, ghostz said:

Imagine the download times :kaz:

anyone outside of major cities will spend 6 days downloading games :tom:

I have 8 Mbps and it'll take me 45 hours to DL RDR2 lol

I just leave my PC overnight to DL stuff and get like 25GB, so it's really not a problem for most games. RDR2 is going to take almost a week of that shit. :downs:

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

I just leave my PC overnight to DL stuff and get like 25GB, so it's really not a problem for most games. RDR2 is going to take almost a week of that shit. :downs:

I’m so sorry man lol even in shitsburgh we have gigabit connection options 

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

damn bro. that sucks.