So both Modern Warfare and RDR2 on PC are 150GB+...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Should be 2  

That is stupid insane . Game will be well over 200 gb after some dlc 

I know it's crazy.     I'm so glad I grew out of the trend of throwing money away on video game systems. 

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

GD smokes me :( 

38659A8F-C7B5-4C27-AE0E-C680E14657D4.thumb.png.4d83338e18f097552555937c2aee43f6.png

there’s currently 3 tvs playing Netflix at the moment tho 😒

lol it's because i'm using my work mac at the office. our internet is fast af, since there are like 100 of us on right now. 

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

How do u both live in miami

upgrade ur shit bro, I thought you lived in the sticks of Boston lmfao. 

I live just in Gainesville, Miami is just the closest server. There's a subdivision a couple blocks away that has 300 Mbps fibre and AT&T's 1 Gbps fibre network starts 5 minutes from me. I'm not even rural, just on the edge of a small city that turns into farmland 100 feet south of me so nobody cares to extend the infrastructure.

• 2 weeks later...

MW is up for preload on Battle net, the install is 128gb. I recently bought a 1 tb SSD in preparation for all the upcoming releases but at least now i won't have to worry about constantly uninstalling games to make room for new ones. 

Edited by Twinblade

The pc version of MW unlocks at 9pm est. anybody else going to be playing it? I’m not gonna lie I’m actually feeling kind of excited. I haven’t touched a CoD game in years but this seems like the perfect year to jump back into the series.

Edited by Twinblade
9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The pc version of MW unlocks at 9pm est. anybody else going to be playing it? I’m not gonna lie I’m actually feeling kind of excited. I haven’t touched a CoD game in years but this seems like the perfect year to jump back into the series.

I want to play the SP.

It does look pretty good.

I don't think the mp looked any better than the last game or felt much different .

Sp I want to play because it's supposed to be so controversial,  but probably not for a bit .

This weekend I'm starting outer worlds 

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Everyone who's played it is even hyping the graphics, which is not what you'd expect from a CoD game

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/10/24/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-graphics-look-absolutely-incredible

Yea I was watching a bit of that video earlier.  It's really impressive how seamless it is.

IGN seems pretty smitten with it, that's for sure.