19 members have voted

1. 1. How you browse

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its always funny to me whenever I think about people browsing on that shitty phone screen with microtext. Laptops/pc 

Also, ghostz, no ownder your eyes are like -10 as you prolly squint at your phone 24/7

Posted Images

ghost got utterly embarrassed in his own thread?

What's new?:drake:

Guys, the reason why ghost created this thread is because I've made fun of him that he gets into these meltdowns whenever I've gone on my rape-sprees on him, and the thought of him typing allllllllllllllll of this shit............is happening from him furiously thumbing away on his iCheapo

So I use the phone to browse the internet when I go to the restroom or go eat at lunch. But that's strictly BROWSING. Clicking on news stories, viewing videos, stuff like that.

Anything that requires any meaningful amount of typing, I will not do on a smartphone, at all.

I have actual PC's for that. I'm not going to type furiously like a moron on a 5 inch screen like ghosts does. :tom:

If I'm on my phone, I'm not responding. Its alright.........other people can (and will) wait until I get around to being on my PC.

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

ghost got utterly embarrassed in his own thread?

What's new?:drake:

Guys, the reason why ghost created this thread is because I've made fun of him that he gets into these meltdowns whenever I've gone on my rape-sprees on him, and the thought of him typing allllllllllllllll of this shit............is happening from him furiously thumbing away on his iCheapo

So I use the phone to browse the internet when I go to the restroom or go eat at lunch. But that's strictly BROWSING. Clicking on news stories, viewing videos, stuff like that.

Anything that requires any meaningful amount of typing, I will not do on a smartphone, at all.

I have actual PC's for that. I'm not going to type furiously like a moron on a 5 inch screen like ghosts does. :tom:

If I'm on my phone, I'm not responding. Its alright.........other people can (and will) wait until I get around to being on my PC.

Wtf is Jerry talking about? Show me when we discussed this? :D

it was a simple question and as you can see from the poll, the majority uses their phone. 

your phone is so trash you don’t even use it to brows the internet? Lol wow 

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

Wtf is Jerry talking about? Show me when we discussed this? :D

it was a simple question and as you can see from the poll, the majority uses their phone. 

your phone is so trash you don’t even use it to brows the internet? Lol wow 

The argument over you paying less than $100 for you insurance and it SUPPOSEDLY had zero deductible and covered everything.

That's where you first admitted that you post in this forum entirely from your smartphone, which had me laughing for a couple of days there.

Guess that insurance company never called you back to provide you with proof of this AMAZING insurance policy you used to have through your previous work that covered everything and was below $100/month.:bena:Yeah, didn't forget that one, either.

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The argument over you paying less than $100 for you insurance and it SUPPOSEDLY had zero deductible and covered everything.

That's where you first admitted that you post in this forum entirely from your smartphone, which had me laughing for a couple of days there.

Guess that insurance company never called you back to provide you with proof of this AMAZING insurance policy you used to have through your previous work that covered everything and was below $100/month.:bena:Yeah, didn't forget that one, either.

What in the flying fuck is he talking about? :kaz:

sorry bro, most people browse by phone. You have a Samsung so it’s obvious as to why you don’t, LOL you don’t even realize how bad you owned yourself there

Edited by ghostz
37 minutes ago, ghostz said:

What in the flying fuck is he talking about? :kaz:

sorry bro, most people browse by phone. You have a Samsung so it’s obvious as to why you don’t, LOL you don’t even realize how bad you owned yourself there

LOL, he's trying to turn it back onto Samsung phones, and its not working. :tom:

No surprise he's got a limited memory.

...............so do iPhones:lawl::lawl::lawl:

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he's trying to turn it back onto Samsung phones, and its not working. :tom:

No surprise he's got a limited memory.

...............so do iPhones:lawl::lawl::lawl:

This fool just brought up HEATH INSURANCE in a thread with no mention of it. 

he’s SPRINTING away from the poll results, it’s obvious now LOL

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

This fool just brought up HEATH INSURANCE in a thread with no mention of it. 

he’s SPRINTING away from the poll results, it’s obvious now LOL

You asked me where the issue of me making fun of you posting from your smartphone came from.

I answered your question.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You asked me where the issue of me making fun of you posting from your smartphone came from.

I answered your question.

The question was answered in the poll. 

MOST people browse via phone, LOL. AGAIN...your phone not being capable doesn’t mean most dont. 

13 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The question was answered in the poll. 

MOST people browse via phone, LOL. AGAIN...your phone not being capable doesn’t mean most dont. 

Except you exclusively type like a loser on your smartphone as your ONLY option.

I browse a website on my smartphone.........that's easy to do.

I'm making fun of you doing all of this typing, looking like a completely fucking moron right now on your phone.

The thought of you starting to type furiously, right now, with your thumbs....is hilarious.

It makes your iCheapo thread title EVEN MORE FUNNIER knowing that you sat there trying to tap in the middle of the sentence to get the cursor in the right spot where you wanted to do your edit. :tom:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except you exclusively type like a loser on your smartphone as your ONLY option.

I browse a website on my smartphone.........that's easy to do.

I'm making fun of you doing all of this typing, looking like a completely fucking moron right now on your phone.

The thought of you starting to type furiously, right now, with your thumbs....is hilarious.

It makes your iCheapo thread title EVEN MORE FUNNIER knowing that you sat there trying to tap in the middle of the sentence to get the cursor in the right spot where you wanted to do your edit. :tom:

You literally think it’s “too hard” to post. Lmao. I’m on my smartphone now and regularly answer you quicker than you answer me. Smartphones (ones that have web browsing) makes posting easy. Hence why most people on this site use phones over computers. 

edit: it took one minute after your reply to post that. LOL

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

You literally think it’s “too hard” to post. Lmao. I’m on my smartphone now and regularly answer you quicker than you answer me. Smartphones (ones that have web browsing) makes posting easy. Hence why most people on this site use phones over computers. 

Its "too pathetic looking".

You trying to impress me with your ability to thumb away at a 5 inch screen?

What are you, a 14 year old high school girl?

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Was it though? 

LOL. You've never had a bigger phone screen at any point in the past 6 years.

I love how you'd rather trying and derail the discussion to this, rather than avoid the phone that you thumbing away on your phone to type if absolutely pathetic.

I love how you're trying to hide behind the term "browse".

I browse the internet on my phone............you use it to type, and that's outright pathetic.

I wonder how long til you realize that I am FORCING you to do this pathetic thing, more and more. lol