19 members have voted

1. 1. How you browse

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its always funny to me whenever I think about people browsing on that shitty phone screen with microtext. Laptops/pc 

Also, ghostz, no ownder your eyes are like -10 as you prolly squint at your phone 24/7

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Sounds like you’re “thumbing away like a 14 year old” then. Must be something with that Samsung web browsing experience that makes you unable to post from your phone. LOL. 

Nope, that's what you're doing.

You literally posted a video of it. Did you forget that?:tom:

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Holy shit, THIS IS WHY JERRY DOESNT POST ON HIS PHONE. :kaz:

F07F3066-0FC9-454B-ABF5-653AED97D744.thumb.png.905be3d3e27a35adc536e5f46ef09cee.png

something tells me they NEVER released that patch :tom5:

you just posted a website that doesn't even spell the word "typing" correctly.....

that was the BEST you could do?

Oh man, its so sad that I have him trying to google search for ownage.:lawl:

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

you just posted a website that doesn't even spell the word "typing" correctly.....

that was the BEST you could do?

Oh man, its so sad that I have him trying to google search for ownage.:lawl:

Notice he didn’t deny it. :ovolol:

busted, big time. Your keyboard lag makes it unbearable to post. “If I see a post, I wait until I get on a PC because my keyboard lag makes posting impossible.”

WOW, he basically admitted with that one. :D 

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Notice he didn’t deny it. :ovolol:

busted, big time. Your keyboard lag makes it unbearable to post. “If I see a post, I wait until I get on a PC because my keyboard lag makes posting impossible.”

WOW, he basically admitted with that one. :D 

I can deny it.

There's no lag in my Samsung phone.

There you go. That was easy.

So that means your source was a website that had glaring spelling errors. LOL

Edited by jehurey
7 hours ago, jehurey said:

I can deny it.

There's no lag in my Samsung phone.

There you go. That was easy.

So that means your source was a website that had glaring spelling errors. LOL

Oh sorry, you’re going to have to prove that one. Otherwise the net has it WELL documented. Until then, well, it’s confirmed. :kaz:

ghostz being blind is no wonder

a rapid increase in visual problems has been noted since the introduction of the smartphone in 2007. While the device itself does not emit harmful radiation, it requires the user to read its screen at a distance of 20 cm rather than the normal distance of 45 cm to 50 cm. It has been suggested that this close distance boosts the risk of developing myopia by eight times,

http://theconversation.com/too-much-screen-time-linked-to-an-epidemic-of-myopia-among-young-people-111599

5 hours ago, ghostz said:

Oh sorry, you’re going to have to prove that one. Otherwise the net has it WELL documented. Until then, well, it’s confirmed. :kaz:

No, I don't have to prove anything.

You posted from a source that doesn't even have proper spelling. There are no known issues about "keyboard lag" on Samsung phones. LOL

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I don't have to prove anything.

You posted from a source that doesn't even have proper spelling. There are no known issues about "keyboard lag" on Samsung phones. LOL

Sorry, the proof is already there. It ALL makes sense now. :kaz: he’s already running with his tail ducked, he actually knows he’s busted here. :ovolol:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Sorry, the proof is already there. It ALL makes sense now. :kaz: he’s already running with his tail ducked, he actually knows he’s busted here. :ovolol:

....on the website that has spelling errors.:obama:

This is where you are at, right now. This is genuinely the best you could do?

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

....on the website that has spelling errors.:obama:

This is where you are at, right now. This is genuinely the best you could do?

You sure do have a lot to prove. In fact, I’m 100% convinced your keyboard lags so bad it’s unusable. Only one way to prove it - take a video of you typing a post on SW. you have 30 minutes, because I know you’re looking up fixes now. :hest:

and if you don’t? I don’t care, I don’t have keyboard lag LOL. 

31 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You sure do have a lot to prove. In fact, I’m 100% convinced your keyboard lags so bad it’s unusable. Only one way to prove it - take a video of you typing a post on SW. you have 30 minutes, because I know you’re looking up fixes now. :hest:

and if you don’t? I don’t care, I don’t have keyboard lag LOL. 

I just explained to you that I don't post on a smartphone like a loser. LOL

Sorry

17 minutes ago, ghostz said:

15 minutes. :reg:

if only you could post on your phone, LOL. I know you saw it on your phone....already. Now you just gotta run back to that computer!

will. 
he. 
make. 
it. 

I sure don’t know, but I can’t wait to find out. :ovolol:

Sorry, yet again.

You couldn't find any articles to prove this, could you?

Just now, ghostz said:

Lagged out. :ovolol:

61BE47C9-8B4B-4626-8981-F6E8D108D46B.thumb.png.8d8f2375e421bd10b03292d05e37fa0a.png

Sorry. Still didn't work.

Triple-posting. LOL

I love how you rushed to make a challenge, hoping you could run out of here thinking you won something.

You just admitted that the Note 10 and the Note 9 are better than the iPhone 11.:blessed:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I just explained to you that I don't post on a smartphone like a loser. LOL

Sorry

Sorry, yet again.

You couldn't find any articles to prove this, could you?

Sorry. Still didn't work.

Triple-posting. LOL

I love how you rushed to make a challenge, hoping you could run out of here thinking you won something.

You just admitted that the Note 10 and the Note 9 are better than the iPhone 11.:blessed:

Triple posting, because you wouldn’t make a post. 

you can quit while you’re ahead with the subject changes, the Samsung keyboard Lag is too real for that non sense. 

thanks for proving it. :ovolol:

Edited by ghostz
52 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Triple posting, because you wouldn’t make a post. 

you can quit while you’re ahead with the subject changes, the Samsung keyboard Lag is too real for that non sense. 

thanks for proving it. :ovolol:

Sorry..........you have no proof of Samsung lag. None exists, and you can't even post a source that has proper spelling. LOL

You couldn't provide it. And you're trying to rush of your thread thinking you won something.:drake: That's how I know that you're done.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Sorry..........you have no proof of Samsung lag. None exists, and you can't even post a source that has proper spelling. LOL

You couldn't provide it. And you're trying to rush of your thread thinking you won something.:drake: That's how I know that you're done.

I have plenty of proof. What you don’t have is proof that it DOESNT lag. 

Ive openly called you out, and you ran. It’s too late now, even if you WANTED to try and prove me wrong. 

Lagged OUT. :kaz:

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I have plenty of proof. What you don’t have is proof that it DOESNT lag. 

Ive openly called you out, and you ran. It’s too late now, even if you WANTED to try and prove me wrong. 

Lagged OUT. :kaz:

No, you don't.

I like how you're stalling. You're either trying to declare a win and run out of here.........or you're stalling for time while providing no proof.

You're the one who CLAIMED IT............now prove it.

I'll wait.