Do you browse via phone or computer?

Browsing preference   

19 members have voted

1. 1. How you browse

32 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you don't.

I like how you're stalling. You're either trying to declare a win and run out of here.........or you're stalling for time while providing no proof.

You're the one who CLAIMED IT............now prove it.

I'll wait.

He’s now accusing ME of stalling, despite having all the proof I need. 

he doesn’t realize...he IS the proof. Now this is what I call...a MELTDOWN. :reg: 

iOTR83U.gif

:ANYWORD:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its always funny to me whenever I think about people browsing on that shitty phone screen with microtext. Laptops/pc 

Also, ghostz, no ownder your eyes are like -10 as you prolly squint at your phone 24/7

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, ghostz said:

He’s now accusing ME of stalling, despite having all the proof I need. 

he doesn’t realize...he IS the proof. Now this is what I call...a MELTDOWN. :reg: 

iOTR83U.gif

:ANYWORD:

yup, he's stalling. he's now pulling out the gifs to try and buy himself some time.

he can't find any proof of samsung phones having keyboard lag. :blessed:

10 minutes later: he's been in this thread this entire time.........but he isn't responding because he's trying to pace his posts out further and further to STALL FOR TIME.

:tom:

Another 10 minutes later: he's still padding it out. LOLOLOL

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

yup, he's stalling. he's now pulling out the gifs to try and buy himself some time.

he can't find any proof of samsung phones having keyboard lag. :blessed:

10 minutes later: he's been in this thread this entire time.........but he isn't responding because he's trying to pace his posts out further and further to STALL FOR TIME.

:tom:

Another 10 minutes later: he's still padding it out. LOLOLOL

Jerry - you simply can’t prove it. “Let it go dog, it’s over”

:cruise: lagged out and tapped out. The man child has lost his shit. He’s even trying to copy me now :ovolol:

but....it won’t work, not this time. :juggle: 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Jerry - you simply can’t prove it. “Let it go dog, it’s over”

:cruise: lagged out and tapped out. The man child has lost his shit. He’s even trying to copy me now :ovolol:

but....it won’t work, not this time. :juggle: 

He's projecting so hard.

Which is obvious, because he's accusing me of not proving something...........when its him that can't prove it.

Didn't work all those other times you lost, isn't going to work now.

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

He's projecting so hard.

Which is obvious, because he's accusing me of not proving something...........when its him that can't prove it.

Didn't work all those other times you lost, isn't going to work now.

Didn’t work... just like that Samsung keyboard. 

Thanks for proving me right, lagger. :love:

discussion over. :smoke:

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

Didn’t work... just like that Samsung keyboard. 

Thanks for proving me right, lagger. :love:

discussion over. :smoke:

LOL he ran away.

He even said that he had proof............and instead he just WENT *poof* :lawl:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

He STILL doesn’t realize, with every post lacking proof he makes, more does he prove me right. 

it’s a fact now. :kaz: 

Actually I realize that with every post, it becomes more obvious you don't have proof.

Oh man, just look at the desperation with every post. You can almost hear him screaming those words. lol

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Actually I realize that with every post, it becomes more obvious you don't have proof.

Oh man, just look at the desperation with every post. You can almost hear him screaming those words. lol

He’s desperately trying to spin it now that he realized his subject changes won’t work here. 

He doesn’t realize his spins won’t, either. As I said, you’ve already had your chance to prove it. We’re beyond that now, and Samsung keyboards simply lag. We KNOW this now, thanks to you. :mroff:

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

He’s desperately trying to spin it now that he realized his subject changes won’t work here. 

He doesn’t realize his spins won’t, either. As I said, you’ve already had your chance to prove it. We’re beyond that now, and Samsung keyboards simply lag. We KNOW this now, thanks to you. :mroff:

Little too late for projection.

He really doesn't have anything on Samsung keyboards.

The Salem Watch trials had a more convincing logic than this poor guy.  You can hear his screams.

15 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, you don't.

I like how you're stalling. You're either trying to declare a win and run out of here.........or you're stalling for time while providing no proof.

You're the one who CLAIMED IT............now prove it.

I'll wait.

Already did. You’re now the one claiming it DOESNT exist, but won’t provide the proof. 

it’s a fact. :juggle:

38 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Already did. You’re now the one claiming it DOESNT exist, but won’t provide the proof. 

it’s a fact. :juggle:

No, you didn't.

LOL, he tries to pull back his anger and pretend to act non-chalant. I give that about 4 posts before he loses it again.

44 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you didn't.

LOL, he tries to pull back his anger and pretend to act non-chalant. I give that about 4 posts before he loses it again.

He is flat out denying the proof now. I LOVE it. He’s lagging behind in this convo now, he must be posting from his keyboard. :mroff:

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

He is flat out denying the proof now. I LOVE it. He’s lagging behind in this convo now, he must be posting from his keyboard. :mroff:

Guess he didn't last for one post before he went back to screaming again.

He keeps on saying the word 'proof" like as if he says it enough, it becomes true.  He has yet to actually post any proof of his claim. And he knows it.

32 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Guess he didn't last for one post before he went back to screaming again.

He keeps on saying the word 'proof" like as if he says it enough, it becomes true.  He has yet to actually post any proof of his claim. And he knows it.

Jerry’s new angle: he’s screaming. :tom:

sorry jerry, more subject changes won’t change the fact that Samsung keyboards (specifically the note you own) face serious keyboard lag. It’s a DEFINITIVE fact now, thanks to your contribution. 

Sucks bro, you sure you don’t want to update to that Note 10? I’m sure it still lags.. hopefully not AS bad. :ANYWORD: Maybe the pixel 4? You know, the phone with bezels from 2017, LOL. Or will it be the Mate 8? Maybe you can finally get a better camera LOL. Just don’t try to watch Netflix in HD, LMAO. All 3 devices combined still send SMS tho, yikes. 

”SKL” is the new abbreviation for Samsung keyboard lag. Jerry got that SKL....BAD! :juggle:  

Edited by ghostz
4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Jerry’s new angle: he’s screaming. :tom:

sorry jerry, more subject changes won’t change the fact that Samsung keyboards (specifically the note you own) face serious keyboard lag. It’s a DEFINITIVE fact now, thanks to your contribution. 

Sucks bro, you sure you don’t want to update to that Note 10? I’m sure it still lags.. hopefully not AS bad. :ANYWORD: Maybe the pixel 4? You know, the phone with bezels from 2017, LOL. Or will it be the Mate 8? Maybe you can finally get a better camera LOL. Just don’t try to watch Netflix in HD, LMAO. All 3 devices combined still send SMS tho, yikes. 

”SKL” is the new abbreviation for Samsung keyboard lag. Jerry got that SKL....BAD! :juggle:  

[looks at ghosts entire post]

:drake: yup, he's screaming.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

[looks at ghosts entire post]

:drake: yup, he's screaming.

His new schtick: ignore everything. The facts, the posts, just pretend it NEVER HAPPENED. 

LOL, he’s so done it’s just....sad, now. He has nothing left other than to lag around this thread and do his best to keep up. 

it’s just, his best isn’t good enough... not, here. 

:ovolol:

6 minutes ago, ghostz said:

His new schtick: ignore everything. The facts, the posts, just pretend it NEVER HAPPENED. 

LOL, he’s so done it’s just....sad, now. He has nothing left other than to lag around this thread and do his best to keep up. 

it’s just, his best isn’t good enough... not, here. 

:ovolol:

Actually, ignoring everything is YOUR shtick..........since you haven't provided proof.

OMG, I've copied your shtick.:tom:

He really doesn't have anything, except the screaming. He's trying so hard to scream his way out.