I don't know why I didn't do this earlier, swap out my X470 Gaming M7 AC board on my Ryzen 7 3700X with the X470 Gaming Pro board on my Ryzen 5 2600. 

Ever since I switched to the RX 5700 XT AE over the summer dumping the GTX 980 SLI, the extra 16x slot on that board was going to waste, where as I still had two GTX 670s for my 2600 (formerly the FX-8300 platform that died).

I OverClocked my Ryzen 5 2600 to 4GHz on all cores, and it's doing fine being chilled by a Wraith Prism cooler.

Enabled SLI on the GTX 670 FTW cards, enabled nvidia's adaptive vsync.

Keep the 16GB DDR4 3200 on their stock XMP profile.

Got my Steam games on this PC set configured to my old 2TB HDD Hitachi drive I had since 2010

Operating with the high-end OS from MS Windows 10 Pro for Workstations booting off a 128GB SSD drive from ADATA .

I'm finally getting 60fps in Shadow of the Tomb Raider with PC parts that many would considered to be somewhat dated tech.  :glad:

Even managed to get RivaTuner Statistics running so I can watch my GPU, CPU, usage and temps as I play.   

I know Nerd stuff right.  :whipit:

14 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Even managed to get RivaTuner Statistics running so I can watch my GPU, CPU, usage and temps as I play.   

you make it sound like you need a degree in physics to enable on screen monitoring :D  the UI is so easy to navigate i love that prog. 

Please Note:

This post is not a representation of Hermits, please disregard OP's future comments on PC gaming, components, future technologies, and anything else that may fall under the purview of the Hermit faction.

Sincerely,

Teh_Diplomat
Director-General of the Greater SW Hermit Association.

• Haha 2