Sign in to follow this  
Remij_

Luigi's Mansion 3 looks really good for Switch. IMO it hangs with PS4/XO games

Like shit... that looks really good visually.  The graphics have improved quite a bit since the original trailer.  Things like Luigi's hat and clothing textures are far more detailed.

Game is going to own :aitch:

can't wait for this, such a charming game. Have great memories of getting this with the gamecube at launch.

Luigi>Mario

Going to be so much fun during halloween season :juggle: 

Gonna be great. Luigis mansion for GameCube was awesome, the 3DS one was even better from what I played but I didn’t get far. 

22 minutes ago, Casual said:

Gonna be great. Luigis mansion for GameCube was awesome, the 3DS one was even better from what I played but I didn’t get far. 

It looks like a fantastic hybrid of the two. The puzzle and sweet move set from the 3DS game and the overworld from the original. Portrait ghosts are back and the exploration aspect is back. I’m also excited to play this with my daughter. The co-op mode looks great and perfect for us. 

Better look. I’m so psyched. The production levels look top notch as expected from Nintendo. :love:

16 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Like shit... that looks really good visually.  The graphics have improved quite a bit since the original trailer.  Things like Luigi's hat and clothing textures are far more detailed.

My head would probably hurt, but I could transcribe that in a few hours. Ouch. A career of that would hurt right now!