I was driving back from having gone to a few bars last night after 2:30am, and thankfully the part of the county I'm driving to has some fairly nice open roads without many cars on them.

A white truck speeds up to me, like over 70mph, and a guy in a white tee pulls his entire upper body out the passenger window and he gives me the finger.

Like he didn't need to pull out half of his body to do this, but he did, and the wind is so strong, he can't open his eyes all the way, he's squinting, and his shit is whipping over the place, and his hair and beard are flattened in one side, I got this squinty-eyed bastard flipping me off.

I started laughing because it was such an awesome image.  I almost wanted to roll down my window so I could shake my fist at them like an old man. :den:

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I was driving back from having gone to a few bars last night after 2:30am, and thankfully the part of the county I'm driving to has some fairly nice open roads without many cars on them.

A white truck speeds up to me, like over 70mph, and a guy in a white tee pulls his entire upper body out the passenger window and he gives me the finger.

Like he didn't need to pull out half of his body to do this, but he did, and the wind is so strong, he can't open his eyes all the way, he's squinting, and his shit is whipping over the place, and his hair and beard are flattened in one side, I got this squinty-eyed bastard flipping me off.

I started laughing because it was such an awesome image.  I almost wanted to roll down my window so I could shake my fist at them like an old man. :den:

you were driving back home after you been to a few bars? after 2:30am? what did you drink man? 

Fuckin' bars starting turning into fucking clubs. I go to this bar in Dallas called "the Skellig", and I love it because its got a great atmosphere, not too dark, not too bright. And we were celebrating a friends brithday, and fucking music starts getting louder and louder, and then huge swaths of people start crowding the place up, it becomes standing room only.

Get the hell out of there and go to another bar, nice place. Low-key. An hour later, the same exact thing happens.

2 hours ago, Ike said:

I’m so glad I don’t have a long drive in my work commute. Driving is just awful and being stuck in traffic is soul draining. 

holy mary, yes. that's exactly how it is. get from a to b in the safest and fastest way possible. that's it. people into cars are losers.