Looks like Fortnite will be unveiling a new map with their Season 11 event.. which is supposed to be happening right now

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fortnite players.  

Game is a massive FLOP. Fuck off with this shit.                                                                                             

Crazy events like this are one of the things keeping this game so popular. Basically removing the entire world and ability to play anything is such a ballsy move, but all it does is generate more hype and makes people more interested in jumping back in when everything goes live again.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Crazy events like this are one of the things keeping this game so popular. Basically removing the entire world and ability to play anything is such a ballsy move, but all it does is generate more hype and makes people more interested in jumping back in when everything goes live again.

Yea.  You've got to give them credit for having the balls to literally pull the plug on the game.. which people are speculating will come back online on Tuesday.  The numbers that are being revealed every so often are spelling out a message.

When it comes back online.. everyone is going to be trying to get on... They'll have the most players online than they've ever had at one time before after this.. I'm sure.  Ninja pretty much already confirmed that it's a new map... so the kids will be going crazy for it.

I don't like the building aspect of fortnite but to say it's some terrible game is reaching .

It looks nice and plays well and is one of the biggest games of all time for a reason .

Get that money Epic,  steal more games :juggle:

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I don't like the building aspect of fortnite but to say it's some terrible game is reaching .

It looks nice and plays well and is one of the biggest games of all time for a reason .

Get that money Epic,  steal more games :juggle:

The biggest MP shooter in the world, and they shut it right the fuck down for 2+ days without any warning... just to build the hype.

Legendary :D 

The balls on Tim Sweeny :bow:  MS could use him running the Xbox division :ben:  

Edited by Remij_
44 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I know, right. 

The money they'll make from this will make that a fart in the wind though.

Yeah probably a way to try and build hype to retain lost users

still, I’d like to see the revenue amount lost in this short gap

Edited by ghostz