Sign in to follow this  
Remij_

Looks like Fortnite will be unveiling a new map with their Season 11 event.. which is supposed to be happening right now

Crazy how popular this game is while it looks like trash :dame:

Also, add the gun smiley NOW :TJ:

13022914_imageproxya1jws.png    gun1.png&key=b6b49317cdfce897b490b51d118

Edited by bhytre
  • Haha 1

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

Fortnite is Quake III Arena for today's youth.   Although Quake III was a stunning looking game for  1999.   

and it was a good game

• Upvote 1

Crazy events like this are one of the things keeping this game so popular. Basically removing the entire world and ability to play anything is such a ballsy move, but all it does is generate more hype and makes people more interested in jumping back in when everything goes live again.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Crazy events like this are one of the things keeping this game so popular. Basically removing the entire world and ability to play anything is such a ballsy move, but all it does is generate more hype and makes people more interested in jumping back in when everything goes live again.

Yea.  You've got to give them credit for having the balls to literally pull the plug on the game.. which people are speculating will come back online on Tuesday.  The numbers that are being revealed every so often are spelling out a message.

When it comes back online.. everyone is going to be trying to get on... They'll have the most players online than they've ever had at one time before after this.. I'm sure.  Ninja pretty much already confirmed that it's a new map... so the kids will be going crazy for it.

I don't like the building aspect of fortnite but to say it's some terrible game is reaching .

It looks nice and plays well and is one of the biggest games of all time for a reason .

Get that money Epic,  steal more games :juggle:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I don't like the building aspect of fortnite but to say it's some terrible game is reaching .

It looks nice and plays well and is one of the biggest games of all time for a reason .

Get that money Epic,  steal more games :juggle:

The biggest MP shooter in the world, and they shut it right the fuck down for 2+ days without any warning... just to build the hype.

Legendary :D 

The balls on Tim Sweeny :bow:  MS could use him running the Xbox division :ben:  

Edited by Remij_

Fortnite players. :rofls: 

• Haha 2

Just now, lynux3 said:

Fortnite players. :rofls: 

Getting children addicted and then cutting them off cold turkey :lul: 

Tim, you're the best :D 

6 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Is it still a black hole

Yeah, but the season 2 trailer leaked earlier today so they're probably close to restoring all of the services

Just now, ghostz said:

Damn imagine the money lost in the last 24 hours

I know, right. 

The money they'll make from this will make that a fart in the wind though.

44 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I know, right. 

The money they'll make from this will make that a fart in the wind though.

Yeah probably a way to try and build hype to retain lost users

still, I’d like to see the revenue amount lost in this short gap

Edited by ghostz