Witcher 3 Ditch

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blurish trash  

Tbh I’m already annoyed that my first play through of this was on the base PS4. I’m buying it again the next steam sale and experiencing the real version 

"The Witcher 3 complete edition does everything it can to be playable, while  somehow still packing a graphical punch. Graphical features like reflections, light shafts, water physics, and even high-end NPC counts are incredible to see on a handheld.

"The only thing I could possibly ask for here is a Divinity Original Sin 2-style cloud-sharing with the PC. To carry on with the best looking version when you get back home."

"Its hard to recommend playing this docked, under a tv. But, in the portable space, its truly untouchable. If you are after the biggest technical showpiece on the Switch, this might just be it."

They really are missing an opportunity with not implementing a cloud save feature.

34 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, it seems like you are AVOIDING what the authorative source is saying.

Which is your right.............free country brother.

Except attempting to MISLEAD isn't going to work around here.:trump:

If you are going to talk about Digital Foundry, then nobody should have a problem with talking about EVERYTHING they said.

You're speculating again. :tom:  It "seems like" does it? :bena: 

The screenshots I posted are the EVIDENCE... they don't change regardless of the OPINION of Digital Foundry.

Are you claiming those pictures are wrong?

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You're speculating again. :tom:  It "seems like" does it? :bena: 

The screenshots I posted are the EVIDENCE... they don't change regardless of the OPINION of Digital Foundry.

Are you claiming those pictures are wrong?

No, you are misleading...........you intentionally omitted stuff while only posting certain stuff.

That's observable.

You are misleading what Digital Foundry was saying.

I corrected you.

You're welcomed.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you are misleading...........you intentionally omitted stuff while only posting certain stuff.

That's observable.

You are misleading what Digital Foundry was saying.

I corrected you.

You're welcomed.

That's speculation.

I didn't say anything about what they said.  I didn't make any comment.  I posted comparison shots from their article.  They don't need context.  They ARE what they ARE.. and that's NOT changing REGARDLESS of their OPINION.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That's speculation.

I didn't say anything about what they said.  I didn't make any comment.  I posted comparison shots from their article.  They don't need context.  They ARE what they ARE.. and that's NOT changing REGARDLESS of their OPINION.

No it isn't.

Its observable that you intentionally omitted information.

You attempted to USE Digital Foundry's name...............but omit what Digital Foundry's actual opinion was.

And you tried to insert YOUR opinion.

So i corrected that.

You're welcomed.

there were 20 fps dips, just unbelievable. the big graphics games shouldn't be for sale for it, just like wolfenstein and doom, a blurry mess.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No it isn't.

Its observable that you intentionally omitted information.

You attempted to USE Digital Foundry's name...............but omit what Digital Foundry's actual opinion was.

And you tried to insert YOUR opinion.

So i corrected that.

You're welcomed.

Yes it is.

The shots came from Digital Foundry and I explained where they came from.

Nothing more needs to be said.  People WILL formulate their own opinions... just like Digital Foundry did.  And nobody's opinion, including Digital Foundry, changes those screenshots.  They ARE what they ARE. :trump: 

7 minutes ago, モンキー said:

runs at 720p or under, and the framerate is 25-30fps. What more needs to be said, this port sucks. :mj:

It's garbage.  

Less than 720p

25-30fps

paired back graphics in every regard

worse sound quality

compressed video quality

What a mess. :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yes it is.

The shots came from Digital Foundry and I explained where they came from.

Nothing more needs to be said.  People WILL formulate their own opinions... just like Digital Foundry did.  And nobody's opinion, including Digital Foundry, changes those screenshots.  They ARE what they ARE. :trump: 

You don't need to do any explaining...........that's specifically Digital Foundry's job.

You tried to USE THEIR NAME..........but insert your opinion.

Trying to use SOMEBODY ELSE'S credibility to further your opinion.

You see..........that's what I corrected.

Like I said......nobody should be complaining that I CORRECTED you and provided the full story.

Nobody who is interested in the truth. The only people that would have a problem with what I'm doing are those who are NOT interested in the truth.

:trump:You're welcomed.

Just now, jehurey said:

You don't need to do any explaining...........that's specifically Digital Foundry's job.

You tried to USE THEIR NAME..........but insert your opinion.

Trying to use SOMEBODY ELSE'S credibility to further your opinion.

You see..........that's what I corrected.

Like I said......nobody should be complaining that I CORRECTED you and provided the full story.

Nobody who is interested in the truth. The only people that would have a problem with what I'm doing are those who are NOT interested in the truth.

:trump:You're welcomed.

I didn't do any explaining... because there's nothing to explain.  The pics speak for themselves.  You're the one trying to explain why Digital Foundry's opinion somehow makes them different.

I think people in this thread know the truth :mj: 

:trump: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I didn't do any explaining... because there's nothing to explain.  The pics speak for themselves.  You're the one trying to explain why Digital Foundry's opinion somehow makes them different.

:trump: 

You can let Digital Foundry speak for themselves.

You can speak your OWN opinion...........like I said, Free Country Bruh

But, what I will ALWAYS CORRECT YOU is when you try and MISLEAD and OMIT information, while trying to cop on Digital Foundry's cred.

Sorry, that ain't happening.

And nobody has ever complained about getting the FULL STORY.

I think people in this thread know the truth :mj: 

Of course they do, I posted Digital Foundry's video praising the game on the handheld, and calling it the best, biggest technical showpiece when used as a handheld.

They got the truth, now, when I came in to provide it.

You're all welcomed.:blessed:

You can let Digital Foundry speak for themselves.

You can speak your OWN opinion...........like I said, Free Country Bruh

But, what I will ALWAYS CORRECT YOU is when you try and MISLEAD and OMIT information, while trying to cop on Digital Foundry's cred.

Sorry, that ain't happening.

And nobody has ever complained about getting the FULL STORY.

Of course they do, I posted Digital Foundry's video praising the game on the handheld, and calling it the best, biggest technical showpiece when used as a handheld.

They got the truth, now, when I came in to provide it.

You're all welcomed.:blessed:

Digital Foundry can have their opinion... it DOESN'T CHANGE THE PICTURES THEY POSTED. :trump: 

And you're DAMNED RIGHT I can have my own opinion. :reg: 

You can continue to SPECULATE whatever you want.. It's a Free Country Bruh

That's great that Digital Foundry thinks that.... the FACT remains... that it looks like this:

Docked_002.jpg&key=7bfedb61b0b50b685226d

And THAT'S the truth.

Nothing you EVER say, will change that. :trump: 

:blessed: 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Digital Foundry can have their opinion... it DOESN'T CHANGE THE PICTURES THEY POSTED. :trump: 

And you're DAMNED RIGHT I can have my own opinion. :reg: 

You can continue to SPECULATE whatever you want.. It's a Free Country Bruh

That's great that Digital Foundry thinks that.... the FACT remains... that it looks like this:

Docked_002.jpg&key=7bfedb61b0b50b685226d

And THAT'S the truth.

Nothing you EVER say, will change that. :trump: 

:blessed: 

And your pictures don't change what Digital Foundry has said.

I'm not speculating............I have successfully observed and pointed out you ATTEMPTING to mislead.

Its happened. There's nothing you can do about that.

And Digital Foundry has said that it looks solid compared to the PS4 version and even against PC Low Settings.

And nothing you ATTEMPT TO MISLEAD about............will change that.

You're welcomed.:trump: At the end of the day, I have Digital Foundry's word, and you don't.

Next time, don't try and cop on somebody else's cred, because yours is shot.  Now we know why yours is shot.

Just now, jehurey said:

And your pictures don't change what Digital Foundry has said.

I'm not speculating............I have successfully observed and pointed out you ATTEMPTING to mislead.

Its happened. There's nothing you can do about that.

And Digital Foundry has said that it looks solid compared to the PS4 version and even against PC Low Settings.

And nothing you ATTEMPT TO MISLEAD about............will change that.

You're welcomed.:trump: At the end of the day, I have Digital Foundry's word, and you don't.

Next time, don't try and cop on somebody else's cred, because yours is shot.  Now we know why yours is shot.

They're not my pictures... they're Digital Foundry's pictures... which is why I mentioned Digital Foundry.  They serve their own purpose... which is to show people in a FACTUAL manner how each version looks visually.  Opinions on them.... simply don't matter.  They ARE what they ARE.

Anyone here is free to form their own opinion on them... and would you look at that... people are... and it DOESN'T MATTER what DIGITAL FOUNDRY THINKS about that :blessed: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

They're not my pictures... they're Digital Foundry's pictures... which is why I mentioned Digital Foundry.  They serve their own purpose... which is to show people in a FACTUAL manner how each version looks visually.  Opinions on them.... simply don't matter.  They ARE what they ARE.

Anyone here is free to form their own opinion on them... and would you look at that... people are... and it DOESN'T MATTER what DIGITAL FOUNDRY THINKS about that :blessed: 

Trying to cop on Digital Foundry's name, while posting your opinion.

Which means you left out what Digital Foundry said.

I pointed out you OMITTING things.........and correcting that.

Sweetie.........what Digital Foundry "thinks" will always MEAN MORE than what you think. ALWAYS.

That's why you posted their pictures while trying to insert your opinion.

That got fixed. by me.

You're welcomed.:trump:

Trying to cop on Digital Foundry's name, while posting your opinion.

Which means you left out what Digital Foundry said.

I pointed out you OMITTING things.........and correcting that.

Sweetie.........what Digital Foundry "thinks" will always MEAN MORE than what you think. ALWAYS.

That's why you posted their pictures while trying to insert your opinion.

That got fixed. by me.

You're welcomed.:trump:

I posted accurate information from Digital Foundry in the form of screenshots.  That's the only FACTUAL part of their ANALYSIS.  The rest is opinion... and YOU can think what you want... but it...

DOESN'T CHANGE THOSE PICTURES. It never will. :trump: