Witcher 3 Ditch

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blurish trash  

Tbh I’m already annoyed that my first play through of this was on the base PS4. I’m buying it again the next steam sale and experiencing the real version 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

So what I said was correct... just like how the pictures I posted haven't changed since I posted them.  Nothing you've posted has changed anything... You've just done... a lot of useless speculating.

Thank you :trump: 

No.

You didn't say anything except that the whole game looked ugly..........at least that what you were implying from your pictures and your "Yea.......no" tagline.

You omitted Digital Foundry pretty much giving a recommendation to play this game in handheld mode. and that it was a success in handheld mode.

I PROPERLY called out you omitting what. No speculation was needed...........because I posted what Digital Foundry said..........and we clearly saw that your post CONTAINED NONE OF THAT.

Thank you:trump:You've been corrected, yet again.

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Nope.. what they say is irrelevant. :trump: 

Sorry, that ain't working 'round here.

Next time, try using your own words without trying to cop Digital Foundry's cred in your post.

But then again, nobody would pay attention to you, the moment the actual Digital Foundry verdict was posted.

Which is what happened here.  We've pretty much found the fatal flaw of your argument Trying to say that DF is "irrelevant" simply doesn't work.

You can try it 1000 times.

Its not going to work all 1000 times. :shrug:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.

You didn't say anything except that the whole game looked ugly..........at least that what you were implying from your pictures and your "Yea.......no" tagline.

You omitted Digital Foundry pretty much giving a recommendation to play this game in handheld mode. and that it was a success in handheld mode.

I PROPERLY called out you omitting what. No speculation was needed...........because I posted what Digital Foundry said..........and we clearly saw that your post CONTAINED NONE OF THAT.

Thank you:trump:You've been corrected, yet again.

Sorry, that ain't working 'round here.

Next time, try using your own words without trying to cop Digital Foundry's cred in your post.

But then again, nobody would pay attention to you, the moment the actual Digital Foundry verdict was posted.

Which is what happened here.  We've pretty much found the fatal flaw of your argument Trying to say that DF is "irrelevant" simply doesn't work.

You can try it 1000 times.

Its not going to work all 1000 times. :shrug:

Let me know when you're able and ready to prove that those screenshots have changed... and that Tom didn't say that he finds it hard to recommend playing the game docked, on a TV.

Nothing I've posted is wrong :blessed: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Let me know when you're able and ready to prove that those screenshots have changed... and that Tom didn't say that he finds it hard to recommend playing the game docked, on a TV.

Nothing I've posted is wrong :blessed: 

Let me know when Digital Foundry changes their opinion on Witcher 3 being a successful port to play in handheld mode.

That trumps screenshots, every day. :blessed:

Once again.............you OMITTED, meaning you MIS-LED.

That is 100% observable, and therefore, factual.

You DID do that. You got caught.

You're just going to have to deal with that. Try not to make such mistakes in the future, and there will be nothing to catch you on.

You're Welcomed.:trump:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Let me know when Digital Foundry changes their opinion on Witcher 3 being a successful port to play in handheld mode.

That trumps screenshots, every day. :blessed:

Once again.............you OMITTED, meaning you MIS-LED.

That is 100% observable, and therefore, factual.

You DID do that. You got caught.

You're just going to have to deal with that. Try not to make such mistakes in the future, and there will be nothing to catch you on.

You're Welcomed.:trump:

I don't care about Digital Foundry's opinion... You do.  That has NO bearing on what I've posted.  What I posted WONT CHANGE. :blessed: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I don't care about Digital Foundry's opinion... You do.  That has NO bearing on what I've posted.  What I posted WONT CHANGE. :blessed: 

Nope it does.

It trump yours.

I mean............there's nothing you can say that changes that.

You can keep on posting your OWN opinion. Free country.

It just won't be any more credible than Digital Foundry............which is why you TRIED to cop their credibility within your own post.

And..........another thing that won't change............I caught it and corrected you on it.

So, like I said................1003 times attempted.

1004 times corrected.  Nobody stopping you, just like nobody is stopping me from setting it right.:blessed:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope it does.

It trump yours.

I mean............there's nothing you can say that changes that.

You can keep on posting your OWN opinion. Free country.

It just won't be any more credible than Digital Foundry............which is why you TRIED to cop their credibility within your own post.

And..........another thing that won't change............I caught it and corrected you on it.

So, like I said................1003 times attempted.

1004 times corrected.  Nobody stopping you, just like nobody is stopping me from setting it right.:blessed:

Soooooo once again, the pictures I posted remain the same... and Tom said it's hard to recommend playing the game docked connected to a TV.

Pure. Facts.  Facts don't care about your opinion Jerry. :trump:  

Just now, Remij_ said:

Soooooo once again, the pictures I posted remain the same... and Tom said it's hard to recommend playing the game docked connected to a TV.

Pure. Facts.  Facts don't care about your opinion Jerry. :trump:  

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand once again....DIgital Foundrys words trumps the pictures AND your opinion.

Pure and simple. You getting caught MISLEADING by OMITTING information is Pure and Factual.

Nobody cares about your opinion over Digital Foundry's:trump:I wasn't making ANY opinion, so your last sentence is a complete swing and miss. LOL

Look at that.............I correct ANOTHER THING for you.

You're welcomed.:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand once again....DIgital Foundrys words trumps the pictures AND your opinion.

Pure and simple. You getting caught MISLEADING by OMITTING information is Pure and Factual.

Nobody cares about your opinion over Digital Foundry's:trump:I wasn't making ANY opinion, so your last sentence is a complete swing and miss. LOL

Look at that.............I correct ANOTHER THING for you.

You're welcomed.:blessed:

Soooooo They don't recommend playing the game docked connected to a TV.... and the pictures remain the same. 

Beautiful.  Glad we're on the same page here :blessed: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Soooooo They don't recommend playing the game docked connected to a TV.... and the pictures remain the same. 

Beautiful.  Glad we're on the same page here :blessed: 

And you just got caught OMITTING the rest of the story.

They say that the handheld experience is a success for them to recommend. Which makes their overall conclusion a positive one.

No, you weren't on the same page..............you only HALF the page.

I corrected you on that, because you seem to come up short. Intentionally, obviously at this point.

Me correcting you IS beautiful. That's why I have no problem doing it, every single time. I love the beauty in correcting people.

:blessed:

5 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

your opinion matters not, the devs themselves are telling you that this is the complete/BEST version.2063789970_ScreenShot2019-10-14at8_20_32PM.png.66dfa58c8bb9801a1760e293b820e18c.png 

it's right there on the box ^^^.

Switch = Complete

every other version = Incomplete

:ccruise:

You can have it :mj: 

Switch_000.jpg

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

And you just got caught OMITTING the rest of the story.

They say that the handheld experience is a success for them to recommend. Which makes their overall conclusion a positive one.

No, you weren't on the same page..............you only HALF the page.

I corrected you on that, because you seem to come up short. Intentionally, obviously at this point.

Me correcting you IS beautiful. That's why I have no problem doing it, every single time. I love the beauty in correcting people.

:blessed:

Does the rest of the story change what I've said?  No.  I'm speaking about the docked mode.  What did they say about that Jehurey?  Oh yea, it's hard to recommend.

That's their conclusion on the docked mode.  I posted them saying that... because that's what they said.  Nothing else in the story matters.

You didn't correct me at all.  What I said remains TRUE. :bate:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Does the rest of the story change what I've said?  No.  I'm speaking about the docked mode.  What did they say about that Jehurey?  Oh yea, it's hard to recommend.

That's their conclusion on the docked mode.  I posted them saying that... because that's what they said.  Nothing else in the story matters.

You didn't correct me at all.  What I said remains TRUE. :bate:

Yeah it does.

It change it from "Yea.......no" to "Yea........in handheld, its actually a success."

Sorry, you made no clarification about docked mode.

I clarified FOR YOU about docked mode and also about handheld mode.

You've been corrected, because you OMITTED INFORMATION.........intentionally, its painfully obvious now.

You're welcomed.:trump:

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah it does.

It change it from "Yea.......no" to "Yea........in handheld, its actually a success."

Sorry, you made no clarification about docked mode.

I clarified FOR YOU about docked mode and also about handheld mode.

You've been corrected, because you OMITTED INFORMATION.........intentionally, its painfully obvious now.

You're welcomed.:trump:

No... my opinion remains "Yea..... no."  And the picture and quote remain the same... factual.  Whatever YOU think doesn't apply here  :blessed: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

No... my opinion remains "Yea..... no."  And the picture and quote remain the same... factual.  Whatever YOU think doesn't apply here  :blessed: 

Your opinion was intentionally misleading because you omitted information.........while trying to cop Digital Foundry's cred.

And YOU JUST ADMITTED that you were only talking about docked mode..........so you just admitted to being misleading.

Man, that doesn't help your opinion or your cred, now does it?

Its not about what I think...........its about what IS observable, and therefore, factual.

You DID omit..........therefore you DID mislead.........and we just observed you ADMIT. We got it all.

I've been correcting alot of shit today, geez.