Witcher 3 Ditch

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's really not that far off :hest:

IJvV1Lg.png

:mj: 

To think... Jerry's trying his hardest to defend this version of the game.... in DF's honor. :rofls: 

bubut you're not posting the whole story :cry: 

Pictures speak for themselves... someone thinking they're good for Switch... doesn't change them :hehe: 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blurish trash  

Tbh I’m already annoyed that my first play through of this was on the base PS4. I’m buying it again the next steam sale and experiencing the real version 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Your opinion was intentionally misleading because you omitted information.........while trying to cop Digital Foundry's cred.

And YOU JUST ADMITTED that you were only talking about docked mode..........so you just admitted to being misleading.

Man, that doesn't help your opinion or your cred, now does it?

Its not about what I think...........its about what IS observable, and therefore, factual.

You DID omit..........therefore you DID mislead.........and we just observed you ADMIT. We got it all.

I've been correcting alot of shit today, geez.

No.  My opinion is my opinion.  The pictures aren't misleading at all.  They ARE what they ARE.  There's no clauses to those pictures.. there's no story... that changes them.

You can think whatever you want.  I could say those pictures are the most amazing looking handheld pictures in the world (they aren't)... and that doesn't change them.  The only thing that would have changed is you wouldn't have started crying :hest: 

DF says.. it's hard to recommend the game in docked mode connected to a TV.  And I agree with that.  Whatever you're going on about... doesn't matter.  It doesn't change what I posted... and it doesn't change the pictures.

:blessed: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No.  My opinion is my opinion.  The pictures aren't misleading at all.  They ARE what they ARE.  There's no clauses to those pictures.. there's no story... that changes them.

You can think whatever you want.  I could say those pictures are the most amazing looking handheld pictures in the world (they aren't)... and that doesn't change them.  The only thing that would have changed is you wouldn't have started crying :hest: 

DF says.. it's hard to recommend the game in docked mode connected to a TV.  And I agree with that.  Whatever you're going on about... doesn't matter.  It doesn't change what I posted... and it doesn't change the pictures.

:blessed: 

And your opinion is less than Digital Foundry.

We've already been through this before bud...............you didn't win those talking points then, you're not winning them now.

What I "think" is that you intentionally mislead by omitting information.

And I don't "think" that anymore, because I now "know"............because I just got you to admit that YOU DID intentionally omit it.

The game is a success as a handheld game. Its done.

And nothing you say or do is changing that.:blessed: You spinning in circles is proof that you've lost this argument. I got you boxed in, and you know it.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

And your opinion is less than Digital Foundry.

We've already been through this before bud...............you didn't win those talking points then, you're not winning them now.

What I "think" is that you intentionally mislead by omitting information.

And I don't "think" that anymore............because I just got you to admit that YOU DID intentionally omit it.

The game is a success as a handheld game. Its done.

And nothing you say or do is changing that.:blessed: You spinning in circles is proof that you've lost this argument. I got you boxed in, and you know it.

That's fine if you think that.... but it doesn't change AT ALL the pictures I've posted, and the quote I made.

100% factual. :gerstmann:

Just now, Remij_ said:

That's fine if you think that.... but it doesn't change AT ALL the pictures I've posted, and the quote I made.

100% factual. :gerstmann:

And the fact that Digital Foundry's opinion > yours

And that Witcher 3 ported to the handheld is a success.

All those things happened.

Keep posting more pictures to your heart's content. Free country, bruh.

Just now, jehurey said:

And the fact that Digital Foundry's opinion > yours

And that Witcher 3 ported to the handheld is a success.

All those things happened.

Keep posting more pictures to your heart's content. Free country, bruh.

Digital Foundry posted the images I posted.

Digital Foundry made the remark I quoted.

That's not changing... no matter who's opinion you think matters more.  :fella:

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Digital Foundry posted the images I posted.

Digital Foundry made the remark I quoted.

That's not changing... no matter who's opinion you think matters more.  :fella:

No...........digital foundry made a FULL contextualize remark that you CUT OFF.

You edited what Digital Foundry made............therefore intentionally being misleading.

Sweetie..................you're not remotely clever enough to argue your way out of this. I got boxed in, perfectly.

Of course, its easy to box someone in when the CORE basis of their argument was based on omission of fact, and I'm sitting here with the FULL context.

Full context beats Half context..........every time.

Sorry, I don't think that DF's opinion matters more............it simply does. You aren't the one that's changing that.:den:

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

You edited what Digital Foundry made............therefore intentionally being misleading.

Sweetie..................you're not remotely clever enough to argue your way out of this. I got boxed in, perfectly.

Of course, its easy to box someone in when the CORE basis of their argument was based on omission of fact, and I'm sitting here with the FULL context.

Sorry, I don't think that DF's opinion matters more............it simply does. You aren't the one that's changing that.:den:

No........ DF's remarks don't change the pictures they posted... and the words that I quoted.  Those are facts.. those ARE digital foundry's findings.

Are you saying that they recommend docked mode?  

Are you saying that they didn't post those pictures?

If you're not.. then shut up... because those facts will remain facts. :trump: 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

"sweetie"

Fag :kaz:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No........ DF's remarks don't change the pictures they posted... and the words that I quoted.  Those are facts.. those ARE digital foundry's findings.

Are you saying that they didn't post those pictures?

DF's remarks SUPERSEDE the pictures they posted.

And they definitely exceed your words.

That's a fact.

Why are you pretending to play dumb?

Where did I say that? Point out where I said that.

(you won't answer that..........which will be the SECOND time).

Sorry, you're not shutting me up.

If you need correcting............I'll be doing that.

I factually caught you misleading by OMITTING information.........you understand exactly what you did. So you're changing what will happen EVERY time.

You're welcomed.:trump:

Just now, jehurey said:

DF's remarks SUPERSEDE the pictures they posted.

And they definitely exceed your words.

That's a fact.

Why are you pretending to play dumb?

Where did I say that? Point out where I said that.

(you won't answer that..........which will be the SECOND time).

Sorry, you're not shutting me up.

If you need correcting............I'll be doing that.

I factually caught you misleading by OMITTING information.........you understand exactly what you did. So you're changing what will happen EVERY time.

You're welcomed.:trump:

Your opinion... doesn't change what I posted.

That's. a. FACT. :juggle: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Your opinion... doesn't change what I posted.

That's. a. FACT. :juggle: 

I did change what you posted.............BY CORRECTING you and posting what you intentionally omitted.

And that's a fact.:blessed:

Like I said..........perfectly boxed in. Try any angle you want, I already have the proper block in place.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I did change what you posted.............BY CORRECTING you and posting what you intentionally omitted.

And that's a fact.:blessed:

Like I said..........perfectly boxed in. Try any angle you want, I already have the proper block in place.

What did you correct?

If you corrected me.. that means those pictures aren't what they are.. and Digital Foundry didn't say that "it's hard to recommend playing the game docked on a TV".

Where was the correction?  

You ADDED.... information that wasn't pertinent to what I posted.  Because it doesn't change what I posted.

:bate:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

What did you correct?

If you corrected me.. that means those pictures aren't what they are.. and Digital Foundry didn't say that "it's hard to recommend playing the game docked on a TV".

Where was the correction?  

You ADDED.... information that wasn't pertinent to what I posted.  Because it doesn't change what I posted.

:bate:

That Digital Foundry's take was a negative one, when in fact, their analysis leaned positive, and basically concluded that the handheld experience of the port was a success.

And then you tried to MISLEAD a second time, but only posting HALF OF A SENTENCE, in which they talked about TV/Docked mode. And then I corrected you, by posting the WHOLE SENTENCE, in which they go on to compliment the success of the handheld mode.

There you go.

Once again............I already explained it. You misled by OMITTING information. That is what needed correcting.

Misleading information is wrong information.

Yes it does change what you post.

Misleading is misleading, baby. And you can't argue against that.

Yup...............that angle isn't going to work, either.  Perfectly boxed in.:blessed:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That Digital Foundry's take was a negative one, when in fact, their analysis leaned positive, and basically concluded that the handheld experience of the port was a success.

And then you tried to MISLEAD a second time, but only posting HALF OF A SENTENCE, in which they talked about TV/Docked mode. And then I corrected you, by posting the WHOLE SENTENCE, in which they go on to compliment the success of the handheld mode.

There you go.

Once again............I already explained it. You misled by OMITTING information. That is what needed correcting.

Misleading information is wrong information.

Yes it does change what you post.

Misleading is misleading, baby. And you can't argue against that.

Yup...............that angle isn't going to work, either.  Perfectly boxed in.:blessed:

I didn't say anything about their analysis.  It doesn't matter where their analysis leaned.  They posted the pictures.  I posted them.. and formed my own opinion on them, and for other people to form their own.  What they said...and what you think doesn't matter.  It. Simply. Doesn't.

But.. they most certainly say that it's hard to recommend the Switch version in docked mode connected to a TV.  And I agree.

Nothing has changed.  You simply posting irrelevant information that doesn't change what I've posted... at all. :juggle: 

Edited by Remij_