Witcher 3 Ditch

Just now, Remij_ said:

I didn't say anything about their analysis.  It doesn't matter where their analysis leaned.  They posted the pictures.  I posted them.. and formed my own opinion on them, and for other people to form their own.  What they said...and what you think doesn't matter.  It. Simply. Doesn't.

But.. they most certainly say that it's hard to recommend the Switch version in docked mode connected to a TV.  And I agree.

Nothing has changed.  You simply posting irrelevant information that doesn't change what I've posted... at all.

Yeah it does matter. You copped their name when making their post. And then gave the implication that the game was a failure, when in fact Digital Foundry definitely leaned-positive on the port.

Sorry...........what Digital Foundry says matters, especially when it comes to analysis Switch ports of technical showcases. That is LITERALLY their main thing.

You're not changing that.

1005 times attempted.

1006 times corrected.

You will be corrected every..........single............time.  Defending your OBVIOUS attempts of  misleading is not going to work. You don't have a way out of this argument.

Because you're PERFECTLY boxed-in.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blurish trash  

Tbh I’m already annoyed that my first play through of this was on the base PS4. I’m buying it again the next steam sale and experiencing the real version 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah it does matter. You copped their name when making their post. And then gave the implication that the game was a failure, when in fact Digital Foundry definitely leaned-positive on the port.

Sorry...........what Digital Foundry says matters, especially when it comes to analysis Switch ports of technical showcases. That is LITERALLY their main thing.

You're not changing that.

1005 times attempted.

1006 times corrected.

You will be corrected every..........single............time.  Defending your OBVIOUS attempts of  misleading is not going to work. You don't have a way out of this argument.

Because you're PERFECTLY boxed-in.

I posted where the pics came from.  I never claimed their opinion was an extension of my own.

WOW... looks like YOU were the one misleading the entire time :trump: 

Nothing I've said changes. Period. :blessed: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I posted where the pics came from.  I never claimed their opinion was an extension of my own.

WOW... looks like YOU were the one misleading the entire time :trump: 

Nothing I've said changes. Period. :blessed: 

You posted the pics FROM THE VIDEO that you were watching :drake:

The video that was talking about how they approve of handheld mode.............you know you were intentionally omitting information you knew.

Which makes it an attempt to MISLEAD.........which OMISSION is basically LYING.

Sorry, you're not getting out of this. You're perfectly boxed-in, because I caught you lying by omission. You have zero chance of changing that.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

The video that was talking about how they approve of handheld mode.............you know you were intentionally omitting information you knew.

Sorry, you're not getting out of this. You're perfectly boxed-in, because I caught you lying by omission. You have zero chance of changing that.

It doesn't matter what they approve of, it looks like a dog's asshole.

1571076447-2.jpg

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Uh... excuse me?  I posted pics FROM THEIR ARTICLE.  I didn't watch the video until after :reg: 

You think I posted pics from the video... I must be a miracle worker to catch the exact frames from the video... that they did in their comparison tool in their article...

lzz.png

lzz1.png

Looks like you made an assumption.... and got caught being wrong. 

So now that we know that the entire basis of your argument... that I was PURPOSEFULLY OMITTING information from the video... was complete BULLSHIT.

:deader: 

Edited by Remij_
3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Uh... excuse me?  I posted pics FROM THEIR ARTICLE.  I didn't watch the video until after :reg: 

You think I posted pics from the video... I must be a miracle worker to catch the exact frames from the video... that they did in their comparison tool in their article...

lzz.png

lzz1.png

Looks like you made an assumption.... and got caught being wrong. 

So now that we know that the entire basis of your argument... that I was PURPOSEFULLY OMITTING information from the video... was complete BULLSHIT.

:deader: 

SO you literally SAW them give a postive approval for Witcher 3 in handheld mode.

That's even worse. You had to have scrolled past the headline:

The Witcher 3 on Switch: a close-up look at a mobile miracle

A stunning handheld achievement, but does the docked experience hold up?

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

You just got busted BIG TIME. That's pretty much giving the thumbs up.

And you KNOWING omitted their MAIN CONCLUSION.

Oh wow, you fucked up.

Oh by the way.

Your "i never intended to bring up the Digital Foundry analysis"

Let's look at the very first thing you typed:

Digital Foundry's article/video is up...

yea..... no. 

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

SO you literally SAW them give a postive approval for Witcher 3 in handheld mode.

That's even worse. You had to have scrolled past the headline:

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

You just got busted BIG TIME. That's pretty much giving the thumbs up.

And you KNOWING omitted their MAIN CONCLUSION.

Oh wow, you fucked up.

Their conclusion.. and their headline doesn't change the pics.  Their approval doesn't matter... it never did, and never will.

The best thing... is that your assumption was WRONG.  That's what happens when you make assumptions. :trump: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Their conclusion.. and their headline doesn't change the pics.  Their approval doesn't matter... it never did, and never will.

The best thing... is that your assumption was WRONG.  That's what happens when you make assumptions. :trump: 

And their pics doesn't change the headline.

And only ONE OF THOSE is the headline :lawl::lawl::lawl:

You have NOTHING TO WORK with here. This is becoming a rout.

Not unlike the Nationals-Cardinals games going on right now.

And their pics doesn't change the headline.

And only ONE OF THOSE is the headline :lawl::lawl::lawl:

You have NOTHING TO WORK with here. This is becoming a rout.

Not unlike the Nationals-Cardinals games going on right now.

I never said they did.  I said the headline was irrelevant.

Those pics though... are VERY relevant.  Digital Foundry's opinion on them doesn't make them sharper, include more detail, and bigger.  NO headline does.

It's irrelevant. :blessed: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I never said they did.  I said the headline was irrelevant.

That's another argument you simply aren't going to win.

The headline is LITERALLY the most concise thoughts that they have, the sub-header is the second-most concise thoughts that they have on the whole matter.

They are both positive for the switch.

They're relevant. And you cannot and WILL NOT be able to change a damn thAng about that, sweetie.

Those pics though... are VERY relevant.  Digital Foundry's opinion on them doesn't make them sharper, include more detail, and bigger.  NO headline does.

It's irrelevant. :blessed: 

But they're not the conclusion..........we already know DF's conclusions.

And you knew it as well and INTENTIONALLY OMITTED it.

Which means you were lying by omission.

And that's why I corrected you.

Sorry. You didn't get past the brick wall that you're boxed into.

That's another argument you simply aren't going to win.

The headline is LITERALLY the most concise thoughts that they have, the sub-header is the second-most concise thoughts that they have on the whole matter.

They are both positive for the switch.

They're relevant. And you cannot and WILL NOT be able to change a damn thAng about that, sweetie.

But they're not the conclusion..........we already know DF's conclusions.

And you knew it as well and INTENTIONALLY OMITTED it.

Which means you were lying by omission.

And that's why I corrected you.

Sorry. You didn't get past the brick wall that you're boxed into.

The headline doesn't change the pictures.  

Their opinion doesn't change the FACT.  The FACT is that the pictures I posted.. are what the game looks like.. and what the game looks like... is the only relevant thing to what I was posting.

Perhaps you'd be wise to stop assuming things in the future... since you've fully admitted your entire premise for your argument in this thread was based off of a wrong assumption.

I'm glad I corrected THAT attempt to mislead. :trump: 

31 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The headline doesn't change the pictures.  

Their opinion doesn't change the FACT.  The FACT is that the pictures I posted.. are what the game looks like.. and what the game looks like... is the only relevant thing to what I was posting.

Perhaps you'd be wise to stop assuming things in the future... since you've fully admitted your entire premise for your argument in this thread was based off of a wrong assumption.

I'm glad I corrected THAT attempt to mislead. :trump: 

The pictures don't change the headline.

The pictures don't carry the same weight as the headline.

The headline IS the final word.

Nothing you can say is going to change that. Period.

You already tried that line, it didn't last time, and it doesn't work this time, either.

Sorry........you posted about the Digital Foundry article.........I'm not assuming anything.

Let's go back to your post:

10 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Digital Foundry's article/video is up...

yea..... no. 

I didn't assume anything...........how UNFAIR OF ME for thinking about Digital Foundry's analysis when you typed your post that said "Digital Foundry's article/video is up..."

:drake:You aren't foolin' anybody.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The pictures don't change the headline.

The pictures don't carry the same weight as the headline.

The headline IS the final word.

Nothing you can say is going to change that. Period.

You already tried that line, it didn't last time, and it doesn't work this time, either.

Sorry........you posted about the Digital Foundry article.........I'm not assuming anything.

Let's go back to your post:

I didn't assume anything...........how UNFAIR OF ME for thinking about Digital Foundry's analysis when you typed your post that said "Digital Foundry's article/video is up..."

:drake:You aren't foolin' anybody.

Headlines are the final word... says Jerry.  :mj: 

Nope... those pictures ARE what they ARE.  They speak for themselves.  There's no changing that the PS4 version looks like that... and the Switch version looks like that. 

Wrong in your assumption that I posted from the video... wrong about everything.  You're just speculating and assuming... and trying to add irrelevant context to what I've posted... which DOESN'T CHANGE what I've posted... at all.  DF said what I said they did... and they posted those screenshots.

:juggle: 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

Headlines are the final word... says Jerry.  :mj: 

Nope... those pictures ARE what they ARE.  They speak for themselves.  There's no changing that the PS4 version looks like that... and the Switch version looks like that. 

Wrong in your assumption that I posted from the video... wrong about everything.  You're just speculating and assuming... and trying to add irrelevant context to what I've posted... which DOESN'T CHANGE what I've posted... at all.  DF said what I said they did... and they posted those screenshots.

:juggle: 

They definitely are over pictures.

Digital Foundry speaks for themselves through their words.

You're not changing that. Sorry.

You clearly tried to cop Digital Foundry's cred by literally saying as your first words "Digital Foundry's article/video is up..."

And then proceeded to not saying anything about what they CONCLUDED, and tried to plant your own opinion instead.

You got busted.

And you'll keep on gettin' busted.

And that's just the way it is.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They definitely are over pictures.

Digital Foundry speaks for themselves through their words.

You're not changing that. Sorry.

You clearly tried to cop Digital Foundry's cred by literally saying as your first words "Digital Foundry's article/video is up..."

And then proceeded to not saying anything about what they CONCLUDED, and tried to plant your own opinion instead.

You got busted.

And you'll keep on gettin' busted.

And that's just the way it is.

No.  They are irrelevant to the factual aspects of the article.  Headlines and articles can vary WILDLY from the facts.  Opinions aren't facts.  

Those are Digital Foundry's pictures... so I stated them.

Here's another picture NOT from Digital Foundry.

switch-thewitcher3wildhunt-e3-screen-06-

Yea..... no.

It's ugly.

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

No.  They are irrelevant to the factual aspects of the article

No..........the article IS everything.

You intentionally OMITTED information to peddle your view.

That is LYING BY OMISSION.

Next time don't use Digital Foundry's name and bring up their article and then INTENTIONALLY OMIT stuff from their article to peddle your agenda, that's all. By doing that, you don't become a liar.

That's how you CORRECT yourself.

And if you can't do that...........I can gladly do it for you.

You're welcomed.:trump:

Just now, jehurey said:

No..........the article IS everything.

You intentionally OMITTED information to peddle your view.

That is LYING BY OMISSION.

Next time don't use Digital Foundry's name and bring up their article and then INTENTIONALLY OMIT stuff from their article to peddle your agenda, that's all. By doing that, you don't become a liar.

That's how you CORRECT yourself.

And if you can't do that...........I can gladly do it for you.

You're welcomed.:trump:

It doesn't matter where the pictures come from.  My opinion isn't changing.

I posted pictures from the game.  It's ugly on Switch.  DF images or not.  DF opinion or not.  Your opinion or not.

Maybe you should make a thread about DF's opinion on this game... because... it's not applicable here in this one.  :blessed: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

It doesn't matter where the pictures come from. 

Yes, it did matter,

You said Digital Foundry, and you then posted their pictures.

Basically, by posting their pictures, you went to the article and grabbed the pictures which is PART of the article......but you left out the OTHER important parts of the article.

And you did it intentionally, because the words would have provided a different "picture"

You do this with INTENTION TO MISLEAD

This is not debatable.........you've already to admitted to it.

That is why I corrected you.

Don't get mad at me. This wasn't one MINOR slip, you intentionally did multiple things to mislead, and got caught.

And if you do it again.............you'll get busted again.

You know that, now. Clearly.