Witcher 3 Ditch

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blurish trash  

Tbh I’m already annoyed that my first play through of this was on the base PS4. I’m buying it again the next steam sale and experiencing the real version 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

I posted accurate information from Digital Foundry in the form of screenshots.  That's the only FACTUAL part of their ANALYSIS.  The rest is opinion... and YOU can think what you want... but it...

DOESN'T CHANGE THOSE PICTURES. It never will. :trump: 

No, you posted a picture in order to help insert your opinion, while copping Digital Foundry's name.

You don't change Digital Foundry's conclusion.

"the best, biggest technical showpiece on Switch, to date" and they recommend it for handheld play.

........and never will.:trump:

Your clinging onto selective photos.........I'm using Digital Foundry's entire conclusion.:blessed:

59 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

"It's hard to recommend playing this docked, under a TV" - Digital Foundry

:ovolol:

I love how he posted an incomplete sentence:

"Its hard to recommend playing this docked, under a tv; but, in the portable space, its truly untouchable. If you are after the biggest technical showpiece on the Switch, this might just be it."

BAM.

he just got corrected a second-time...............after he tried OMITTING information a second-time.

You're welcomed, and it was definitely my pleasure correcting you.:blessed::blessed::blessed:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how he posted an incomplete sentence:

BAM.

he just got corrected a second-time...............after he tried OMITTING information a second-time.

You're welcomed, and it was definitely my pleasure correcting you.:blessed::blessed::blessed:

So what you're saying is they still don't recommend playing the game docked on a TV?

Gotcha :trump: 

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you posted a picture in order to help insert your opinion, while copping Digital Foundry's name.

You don't change Digital Foundry's conclusion.

"the best, biggest technical showpiece on Switch, to date" and they recommend it for handheld play.

........and never will.:trump:

Your clinging onto selective photos.........I'm using Digital Foundry's entire conclusion.:blessed:

I didn't change DF's conclusion...  I didn't say anything about it.  Because it's irrelevant and not pertinent to the images I posted.

It doesn't change those images.  It will never change them.  Those are the only FACTUAL part of their work.

:fella: 

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

So what you're saying is they still don't recommend playing the game docked on a TV?

Gotcha :trump: 

Dude............I said that in my posts.

In fact, I said it BEFORE you brought it up.

I like how I've whittled down the scope of your argument to this size.

Its called having integrity......maybe you should try practicing it sometime.  I did what I would do, I showed the WHOLE PICTURE, and I did exactly that, even posting the quotes where they say it is not recommended for TV/docked mode.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I didn't change DF's conclusion...  I didn't say anything about it.  Because it's irrelevant and not pertinent to the images I posted.

It doesn't change those images.  It will never change them.  Those are the only FACTUAL part of their work.

:fella: 

Yes you did. You omitted that they were praising it, quite thoroughly, as a handheld gaming experience.

I didn't say anything about it

That's called OMISSION

Hmmmmmmmm, whom do I remember claiming that you did exactly that.

Because it's irrelevant

Nope, your excuses are irrelevant.

Next time, just post your own opinion, and don't try to cop Digital Foundry's credibility to your post.

Just now, jehurey said:

Dude............I said that in my posts.

In fact, I said it BEFORE you brought it up.

I like how I've whittled down the scope of your argument to this size.

Its called having integrity......maybe you should try practicing it sometime.  I did what I would do, I showed the WHOLE PICTURE, and I did exactly that, even posting the quotes where they say it is not recommended for TV/docked mode.

Yes you did. You omitted that they were praising it, quite thoroughly, as a handheld gaming experience.

That's called OMISSION

Hmmmmmmmm, whom do I remember claiming that you did exactly that.

Nope, your excuses are irrelevant.

Next time, just post your own opinion, and don't try to cop Digital Foundry's credibility to your post.

Sooo are you telling me that DO recommend people play this game docked?  Is that what you're saying?

Does seeing the "whole picture" change what I said?  DOES IT??? :bena: 

No... it doesn't... Just like their opinion doesn't change the pictures I posted. :trump: 

I'm going to continue to post what I want.. And until you can PROVE that what YOU are saying changes what I am posting... then... you're just speculating as to what I'm doing.

I'm sure you'll be doing a lot more of that in the future... just like I said you would :blessed: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Sooo are you telling me that DO recommend people play this game docked?  Is that what you're saying?

Where did I say that?

If you can find it, then post it. I'll wait.

Does seeing the "whole picture" change what I said?  DOES IT??? :bena: 

Yeah it does........because you omitted Digital Foundry saying that this game is the best technical showpiece for the handheld experience, and even went so far as recommending PC owners of the game could potentially use this game on the go, and then come back home to play the best version if CDPR were to implement a cloud save feature.

Once I saw the video, Digital Foundry's overall attitude towards this port definitely leaned on positive. No doubt.

No... it doesn't... Just like their opinion doesn't change the pictures I posted. :trump: 

I'm going to continue to post what I want.. And until you can PROVE that what YOU are saying changes what I am posting... then... you're just speculating as to what I'm doing.

And i'm going to keep on CORRECTING YOU.

And there's nothing you can do about that.

You attempt bullshit 1000 times.

You will get corrected 1001 times.

That's always been the case, and that ain't changing. :denzel3:

I'm sure you'll be doing a lot more of that in the future... just like I said you would :blessed: 

Putting you in your place?  I've always been doing that, baby. Since Day One.:leo:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Where did I say that?

If you can find it, then post it. I'll wait.

Yeah it does........because you omitted Digital Foundry saying that this game is the best technical showpiece for the handheld experience, and even went so far as recommending PC owners of the game could potentially use this game on the go, and then come back home to play the best version if CDPR were to implement a cloud save feature.

Once I saw the video, Digital Foundry's overall attitude towards this port definitely leaned on positive. No doubt.

And i'm going to keep on CORRECTING YOU.

And there's nothing you can do about that.

You attempt bullshit 1000 times.

You will get corrected 1001 times.

That's always been the case, and that ain't changing. :denzel3:

Putting you in your place?  I've always been doing that, baby. Since Day One.:leo:

No it doesn't.  They don't recommend playing it docked connected to a TV.  It doesn't matter what they say about it being a technical masterpiece... they straight out said "it's hard to recommend playing it docked connected to a TV"  That FACT doesn't change...

I'm glad you liked Digital Foundry's attitude... but that doesn't matter and isn't pertinent to what I've posted.  It doesn't change that Tom finds it hard to recommend playing the game docked on TV... and it doesn't change the pictures I posted.

There's no corrections happening.  What I've said and posted DOESN'T CHANGE.

I love how you have NO control over this. :blessed: 

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Sheep defending the worst version of games like they'll die if they don't... :hest:

This shit is running settings even below PC minimums :tom:

bu but Digital Foundry thinks it's good for Switch :cry: 

lmao ok... does that change the ugly as fuck images I posted?  LOL NOPE :rofls: 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

No because as I've always said what they think doesn't matter, what is shown does. 

Their thoughts and views are of pure irrelevance. 

15 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No it doesn't.  They don't recommend playing it docked connected to a TV.  It doesn't matter what they say about it being a technical masterpiece...

I already said that Digital Foundry does NOT recommend it being played docked.  I know I said it because I posted their words verbatim.  They recommend playing it as a handheld, they say its good enough to recommend on the go.

they straight out said "it's hard to recommend playing it docked connected to a TV"  That FACT doesn't change...

Looks like you're trying to create an argument in order to artifically create a "win" for yourself.

You already know that I said that its a success as a HANDHELD game. I've said that about 5-6 times already. And you're here pretending that I said the opposite.

I'm glad you liked Digital Foundry's attitude... but that doesn't matter and isn't pertinent to what I've posted.  It doesn't change that Tom finds it hard to recommend playing the game docked on TV... and it doesn't change the pictures I posted.

Yes it is.

They're Digital Foundry.

You're not. 

I didn't think that needed to be explained, but here we are.:mjgrin:

There's no corrections happening.  What I've said and posted DOESN'T CHANGE.

I love how you have NO control over this. :blessed: 

I definitely have control over how I correct you.

I've been gladly doing it each and every single time you attempt to bullshit your way through something.

1002 times, and the counter will never stop.

19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Does that change what Digital Foundry says? LOL NOPE :rofls:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I already said that Digital Foundry does NOT recommend it being played docked. 

So what I said was correct... just like how the pictures I posted haven't changed since I posted them.  Nothing you've posted has changed anything... You've just done... a lot of useless speculating.

Thank you :trump: