Project xCloud preview invites rolling out now

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Exactly this, so what in the hell do they need Sony for?

As if DipshitB is some kind of confirmation. :drake:  I like how you side stepped something you thought I "gravely misunderstood" yet this whole time you had no idea.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd like to hear your impressions too since you'll represent a best case scenario.    

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

As if DipshitB is some kind of confirmation. :drake:  I like how you side stepped something you thought I "gravely misunderstood" yet this whole time you had no idea.

No I know they've got some shit cooking but that's had absolutely zero effect on where they've gotten to this point, and already it's better. 

33 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Well ive tried Xcloud, PSNow and EAs cloud streaming. What have you tried?

Just now, JONBpc said:

Well ive tried Xcloud, PSNow and EAs cloud streaming. What have you tried?

OnLive, Gaikai, PlayStation Now, NVIDIA GeForce Now and I'm waiting for Microflop to send me my invite. :reg:  I didn't bother with EA's garbage.

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

OnLive, Gaikai, PlayStation Now, NVIDIA GeForce Now and I'm waiting for Microflop to send me my invite. :reg:  I didn't bother with EA's garbage.

See you on Xcloud :reg:

Just now, lynux3 said:

GeForce Now by far.

Yea it's pretty good.  I spun it up again a while back and it was pretty much pristine.  Bit of lag in the controls, but a good enough experience.  That's 1080p though... not the 4K these services are touting.

Still.. there is something pretty cool about playing a really demanding game on things like laptops and tablets.  For lots of kinds of games, streaming is already good enough.  RPGs, adventure games.. even SP shooting games.  It's not like it's a competitive scene or anything so pinpoint accuracy and aim isn't essential.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yea it's pretty good.  I spun it up again a while back and it was pretty much pristine.  Bit of lag in the controls, but a good enough experience.  That's 1080p though... not the 4K these services are touting.

Still.. there is something pretty cool about playing a really demanding game on things like laptops and tablets.  For lots of kinds of games, streaming is already good enough.  RPGs, adventure games.. even SP shooting games.  It's not like it's a competitive scene or anything so pinpoint accuracy and aim isn't essential.

Latency felt good to me, but its the framerate that does it for me. Brings down the latency.

Just tried halo . Really impressed with IQ and how the game runs but the screen is the biggest problem . It's just too small for console games. 

Hopefully they add a PC app soon .

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Just tried halo . Really impressed with IQ and how the game runs but the screen is the biggest problem . It's just too small for console games. 

Hopefully they add a PC app soon .

I can barely stand playing on the Ditch screen so I can see how playing on a phone screen will suck. This needs to be like PS Now and support PC and the console itself.

Has Microsoft even confirmed what platforms it'll support at the end of the day? So far I've only seen demonstrations on mobile devices. All I've heard regarding PC/Xbox One support is their Remote Play equivalent.