any good third party controllers that can be used for switch and iphone?

Just now, ghostz said:

Mala prob thinks it’s waiving hands in the air and shit. 

it’s subtle, and moving the reticle up a tad is way easier/more accurate w the flick of a wrist than actually aiming The joysticks 

funny enough, uncharted had gyro aiming (or something similar) on the vita,  and i loved that shit. i was glad switch improved on it. i tried playing splatoon 2 with motion controls off and it's terrible (but excellent when enabled). it reminds me of why i used to mainly play shooters w/ kb+m

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bigger than RToD and sheep try to brush it under the rug LOL

Just don't get a PowerA controller. Those things are trash.

I got a 8BITDO controller whenever I wanted to play classic games and arcade games on the Switch.   Specifically this one:   I think its compatible with both iOS and Android,

20 minutes ago, -GD- said:

funny enough, uncharted had gyro aiming (or something similar) on the vita,  and i loved that shit. i was glad switch improved on it. i tried playing splatoon 2 with motion controls off and it's terrible (but excellent when enabled). it reminds me of why i used to mainly play shooters w/ kb+m

BOTW is what really turned me onto them from the start. That bow aiming :banderoos:

16 minutes ago, Ike said:

Why didn’t Capcom add gyro aiming for RE4? The Wii version was the best version and having an even more accurate motion aiming would have made me probably buy another version. 

It’s weird. Before you try it you assume the worst. The second you do tho... :banderoos:

i think it generally has a bad stigma, but only by those who haven’t tried it.