Xbox One just got Windows 10'd

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, you used the word "speculation" as a gimmick method to try and just discredit ANYTHING that I am saying.

And you used it because you got butthurt in another thread..............because wanted to AVOID a question that I already know the answer to.

Therefore, whenever you bring up the term "speculation" you are just bringing up the butthurt of you GETTING CAUGHT losing an argument..........but not admitting defeat.

Which is fine.................because I don't mind you acting butthurt all day long. That's enough of a reward.

You brought up BUTTHURT from another thread.

You know it. I know it. It is what it is.:trump:

You're speculating again :blessed: 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your attempt to bait just got Windows 10'd. 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And, apparently, you're butthurt again. :drake:

I don't know why you like demonstrating that to me, but I'm not gonna stop you.

More speculation :hehe: 

And you've derailed the thread.  You see.. when I said you were speculating... you could have said no.. and continued to talk about the subject.  But instead you started talking about me and another thread.

You've basically derailed this thread as you normally do.  So do the thread a favor... and stop speculating about ME... and talk about the subject.  Thanks. :trump: 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

More speculation :hehe: 

And you've derailed the thread.  You see.. when I said you were speculating... you could have said no.. and continued to talk about the subject.  But instead you started talking about me and another thread.

You're basically derailed this thread as you normally do.  So do the thread a favor... and stop speculating about ME... and talk about the subject.  Thanks. :trump: 

And more butthurt.

You already derailed it.

I even tried bringing up Xbox sign in issues just a few posts ago...........and you just didn't bother to address any of it.

Sorry, you can't even win that point.............you have yet to talk about Xbox sign in issues.

In fact, the word "speculation" is meant for ME, right?

So, you entered this thread TALKING ABOUT ME.

Take you advice, and get back on subject. It will be the first time.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

And more butthurt.

You already derailed it.

I even tried bringing up Xbox sign in issues just a few posts ago...........and you just didn't bother to address any of it.

Sorry, you can't even win that point.............you have yet to talk about Xbox sign in issues.

In fact, the word "speculation" is meant for ME, right?

So, you entered this thread TALKING ABOUT ME.

Take you advice, and get back on subject. It will be the first time.

I called your post about Xbox live.. speculation.  That's on subject... and it's also true.  You WERE speculating.

The subject wasn't changed until you tried to make it about ME...and another thread  :hest: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You WERE speculating.

You are literally admitting that you came into this thread to talk about me.

And all of your other posts never once brought up it up in the context of Xbox sign in, and Xbox users.

It was always centered on me.

Sorry. You just lost that attempt.

Just now, jehurey said:

You are literally admitting that you came into this thread to talk about me.

And all of your other posts never once brought up it up in the context of Xbox sign in, and Xbox users.

It was always centered on me.

Sorry. You just lost that attempt.

No.. I pointed out that you were speculating... and that it wasn't factual what you were posting... yet you were acting like it was.  You're not owed any more of anything... that's what you were doing.. and it's a fact.

You do that a lot.  I think I'm going to keep pointing it out when you do.

Now get back on topic.  You say I'm the one derailing it... so any attempt after this post to talk about anything other than the subject of this topic.. is you derailing it further. :reg:

Just now, Remij_ said:

No.. I pointed out that you were speculating...

And NOTHING ELSE.......you never talked about any of the subjects brought up in this thread. It started on me and STAYED on me.

Which means your INTENTION was to always talk about me.

This is observable. And therefore factual. You don't have any proof of the opposite.

Just now, jehurey said:

And NOTHING ELSE.......you never talked about any of the subjects brought up in this thread. It started on me and STAYED on me.

Which means your INTENTION was to always talk about me.

This is observable. And therefore factual. You don't have any proof of the opposite.

It started on your post... about xbox live... but then you made it about me and you.. and another thread.

Hence.. you derailed this thread. :shake: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

It started on your post... about xbox live... but then you made it about me and you.. and another thread.

Hence.. you derailed this thread. :shake: 

No.....you never once brought up anything about Xbox live. You only talked about me.

And you clearly used the word "speculating" because you wanted to reference ANOTHER THREAD, which means that the point of your post was to try and get at me for something personal rather than the purposes of this thread.

You derailed the thread buddy, and you know it.

I've even brought up Xbox sign-in issues TWO OTHER TIMES now........and you don't care, you don't even respond to that.

Its obvious at this point. You're not clever enough to spin your way out of this.

For the THIRD TIME NOW............maybe try taking your advice to get back onto the subject.

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And you clearly used the word "speculating" because you wanted to reference ANOTHER THREAD, which means that the point of your post was to try and get at me for something personal rather than the purposes of this thread.

More speculation. :hest: 

You're definitely off topic and have derailed this thread.  I just gave you the chance to get back on topic and you're still talking about me and speculating about me.

Dance for me Jehurey :adhd:  I know you'll continue to do this.  It's not within your power to stop. :blessed: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

More speculation. :hest: 

You're definitely off topic and have derailed this thread.  I just gave you the chance to get back on topic and you're still talking about me and speculating about me.

Dance for me Jehurey :adhd:  I know you'll continue to do this.  It's not within your power to stop. :blessed: 

And he STILL doesn't now return to subject about the Xbox sign-in issues.

he's still talking about me.

Guess we just confirmed who derailed the thread.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And he STILL doesn't now return to subject about the Xbox sign-in issues.

he's still talking about me.

Guess we just confirmed who derailed the thread.

^still only talking about me :hehe: 

30 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

^still only talking about me :hehe: 

Sorry, little too late to project. That's not working either.

I'm the one typing the words Xbox sign-in issues, with each of these posts.

And you are the one who ISN'T.

Its not even close at this point. You've been busted derailing the thread. You have nothing to say at this point.

That's okay.  The rest of us will talk about Xbox Live's failure.