Xbox One just got Windows 10'd

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your attempt to bait just got Windows 10'd. 

I wouldn't gloat too much, you guys are probably next because these are the same guys that knocked you out for an entire month while we got fucked for 48 hours, and if history has shown anything it's going to be a much more unpleasant ride for you than us.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I wouldn't gloat too much, you guys are probably next because these are the same guys that knock you out for an entire month, and if history has shown anything it's going to be a much more unpleasant ride for you than us.

:drake:  Again...

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I wouldn't gloat too much, you guys are probably next because these are the same guys that knocked you out for an entire month while we got fucked for 48 hours, and if history has shown anything it's going to be a much more unpleasant ride for you than us.

Microsoft is the one who makes system updates to the PS4????????

Jesus, he's right..............I am scared.:bickle: Those guys know how to fuck a video game console up, bad.

Just now, jehurey said:

Microsoft is the one who makes system updates to the PS4????????

Jesus, he's right..............I am scared.:bickle: Those guys know how to fuck a video game console up, bad.

It's not a failed update, it's an attack. You better hope they don't ever go after Nintendo, shit will just never come back online. 

It's not a failed update, it's an attack. You better hope they don't ever go after Nintendo, shit will just never come back online. 

So wait a sec... Xbox Live goes down and your console becomes a doorstop? :rofls: 

This is what you're left to boast about? :drake:

Your security engineers response time.  That's no surprise, its not like MS employees have shit to do when it happens. LOL