The Outer Worlds has no Pro support

i will never come back as long as games are on PC, they get some japanese exclusives again, and Phil is removed from the company.

I just hate that guy and everything he stands for too much. Halo and Gears need to be made great again as well.

as it stands i just don't trust the brand and would never buy one of their consoles again. they could change that, but they won't.

RIP Xbox

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doubtful.......you exist on this forum.

This is arguably one of the dumbest things you've said on this forum. 

Oh yeah..........how defiant of them.   ..........as they release a game on the PS4.    

6 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

i will never come back as long as games are on PC, they get some japanese exclusives again, and Phil is removed from the company.

I just hate that guy and everything he stands for too much. Halo and Gears need to be made great again as well.

as it stands i just don't trust the brand and would never buy one of their consoles again. they could change that, but they won't.

RIP Xbox

You'll buy an Scarlett and play Halo Infinite on day one.  You're gonna love the new controller.  The console will be a best.  They're going to start pumping out the games again soon enough.

When you see the Halo demo at E3... you'll cave.  This is MASTER CHIEF'S story again. :smoke: 

And you'll get over the fact that their games are on PC and best on there.  Fight the console fight... not your MS Familia.  :francis:

Edited by Remij_
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You'll buy an Scarlett and play Halo Infinite on day one.  You're gonna love the new controller.  The console will be a best.  They're going to start pumping out the games again soon enough.

When you see the Halo demo at E3... you'll cave.  This is MASTER CHIEF'S story again. :smoke: 

And you'll get over the fact that their games are on PC and best on there.  Fight the console fight... not your MS Familia.  :francis:

You're a lemming recruiter now? :mjpls:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're a lemming recruiter now? :mjpls:

No.  I'm calling a spade a spade.  Dude is X to the bone.  He's going through a midlife crisis right now.. but he'll sort it out :shrug:  

That said.. I do hope MS comes back next gen and shoves their boot up the ass of everyone here who doubted them.  That would be the most fun :glad: 

Edited by Remij_
4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No.  I'm calling a spade a spade.  Dude is X to the bone.  He's going through a midlife crisis right now.. but he'll sort it out :shrug:  

That said.. I do hope MS comes back next gen and shoves their boot up the ass of everyone here who doubted them.  That would be the most fun :glad: 

Hopes and dreams :shrug:

and He isn't X to the bone he is actually a sheep who had a midlife crisis and went to Xbox.   Now he is back home :mario1::luigi:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Hopes and dreams :shrug:

and He isn't X to the bone he is actually a sheep who had a midlife crisis and went to Xbox.   Now he is back home :mario1::luigi:

He's begging for a reason to go back... I mean look at him.  LMAO hyping Switch ports like The Witcher 3...  You can see the pain in his posts :D  Having to act like getting "2nd hand garbage" from Companies like Capcom is the WORST for him.

He's riding sheep dick because it's SAFE for the moment...  Once he gets a glimmer of hope... he's running back as fast as humanly possible.  Dude is X.

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

He's begging for a reason to go back... I mean look at him.  LMAO hyping Switch ports like The Witcher 3...  You can see the pain in his posts :D  Having to act like getting "2nd hand garbage" from Companies like Capcom is the WORST for him.

He's riding sheep dick because it's SAFE for the moment...  Once he gets a glimmer of hope... he's running back as fast as humanly possible.  Dude is X.

All while playing Banger after Banger on Switch while Xbox crashes and burns.   All that's left now is the HOPE  that MS turns it around. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

All while playing Banger after Banger on Switch while Xbox crashes and burns.   All that's is left now is the HOPE  that MS turns it around. 

That's what I said... he's not giving up hope.  :| 

He's leaving little threads... it's clear as day.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

That's what I said... he's not giving up hope.  :| 

He's leaving little threads... it's clear as day.

You misread what I meant..... its not his hopes and dreams that remains.... its lemmings hope and dreams in general. 

He isn't a lemming anymore... get over it. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You misread what I meant..... its not his hopes and dreams that remains.... its lemmings hope and dreams in general. 

He isn't a lemming anymore... get over it. 

You're oblivious.  At the first sign of positive Xbox momentum... he's enacting #ditchtheswitch

The signs are all there... and the power and freshness of next gen consoles is going to compel him even further.

I'm calling it like it is. 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You're oblivious.  At the first sign of positive Xbox momentum... he's enacting #ditchtheswitch

The signs are all there... and the power and freshness of next gen consoles is going to compel him even further.

I'm calling it like it is. 

More hopes and dreams from you :lawl:

Just now, Goukosan said:

More hopes and dreams from you :lawl:

more like hopes and dreams that he doesn't from you :mj: 

Open your eyes to the signs dude.. I know it's hard when they're mostly squinting all the time trying to find detail in games on the ditch screen :D