The Outer Worlds has no Pro support

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doubtful.......you exist on this forum.

This is arguably one of the dumbest things you've said on this forum. 

Oh yeah..........how defiant of them.   ..........as they release a game on the PS4.    

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nah he's right, dude is looking for an excuse to split. Leopard's can't shed their spots. 

Dude has ditched Nintendo before.  Nintendo's next console can't be another WiiU level failure.. because if he's not gone before that... he's definitely splitting at that point :D 

bubu I hope Phil gets fired (he wants someone else to take over and recover the brand)

bubu I hope they stop releasing games on these other platforms (he want exclusives on xbox again.. because he wants to be a lemming again)

bubu I hope they get Japanese games again (dude just needs a Platinum Games game and one other exclusive and he's hyped again)

No no... he's not hoping MS makes a comeback...no not at all :roll: 

:tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Dude has ditched Nintendo before.  Nintendo's next console can't be another WiiU level failure.. because if he's not gone before that... he's definitely splitting at that point :D 

bubu I hope Phil gets fired (he wants someone else to take over and recover the brand)

bubu I hope they stop releasing games on these other platforms (he want exclusives on xbox again.. because he wants to be a lemming again)

bubu I hope they get Japanese games again (dude just needs a Platinum Games game and one other exclusive and he's hyped again)

No no... he's not hoping MS makes a comeback...no not at all :roll: 

:tom: 

He's advocating for them not to release games on Switch, that's the game over line right there. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

He's advocating for them not to release games on Switch, that's the game over line right there. 

Exactly.  He's literally saying "Ok MS... now stop releasing this... start doing this... and put more effort into this.. and things could change"

Meaning he's back bumping X.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Remij_ said:

more like hopes and dreams that he doesn't from you :mj: 

Open your eyes to the signs dude.. I know it's hard when they're mostly squinting all the time trying to find detail in games on the ditch screen :D 

No hopes anr dreams from me on where he decides to game,  unlike you who is literally campaigning for him to come back to MS.... :rofls:

unless you're living under a rock Nintendo's mindshare is through the roof right now...... unlike MS who is losing lemmings left and right. 

You're hoping for MS to turn it around while also hoping for Nintendo to have another Wiiu flop.... not happening kid :shrug:

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

i just watched a 4k clip of this game. looks awful :D even 8k can't save the terrible art design and clunky movements. 

Even back at GDC when they had that demo, there was something about this game that felt off.

People need to remember that when they talk glowingly about New Vegas, they're talking about a 2010 game that only succeeded because of the stories in the questlines and the dialogue, and because it sorta gave people a bare minimum first-person shooting experience.

People were already getting tired with Fallout when FO4 came around in 2015, and that game may actually have more pleasing graphics and production qualities than this game.

I don't like how it looks like its taking the aesthetic from Bioshock games.

9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

No hopes anr dreams from me on where he decides to game,  unlike you who is literally campaigning for him to come back to MS.... :rofls:

unless you're living under a rock Nintendo's mindshare is through the roof right now...... unlike MS who is losing lemmings left and right. 

You're hoping for MS to turn it around while also hoping for Nintendo to have another Wiiu flop.... not happening kid :shrug:

Sure seems like it.  I'm not campaigning... I'm predicting what's going to happen... because as I said... he's talking as if he wants it to happen... in this very thread.

Gamecube (flop)

Wii (success)

WiiU (flop)

Switch (success)

ok :bena: