The Outer Worlds has no Pro support

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doubtful.......you exist on this forum.

This is arguably one of the dumbest things you've said on this forum. 

Oh yeah..........how defiant of them.   ..........as they release a game on the PS4.    

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

I just think it's sad to see the industry shrink, we used to have 3 competent competitors but now with MS taking any incentive away from consumers to purchase an xbox, we're truly down to 2.

As for me, my tastes in games have changed way too much to go back to what XBox offers, even it's prime on 360. I don't care about halo, or what they've turned gears into. Even stuff like COD I have a hard time getting excited for.

Switch has pretty much 99% of what I play, and I'll continue to go with PlayStation for the very few larger-scale experience games I give a shit about, like Resident Evil or whatver. Even then I'd prefer they just put it on Switch.

Xbox is the only console where I can say 100% I have no need for. None at all.

@Remij_ and @DynamiteCop!

:cmpunk1:

as i sold my PS4 pro a few weeks ago (to get ready for the death stranding console bundle) I'm a single console owner right now and have no problems being switch only.

I'll play DS, then Shenmue 3, and then the PS4 will remain dormant until FF7, then Persona 5R. 

Literally all 4 of those aren't even on Xbox.:rofls: like i said, no way in hell i'd go back.

Edited by Bodycount N

yeah, i'd be fine with just one console. i would definitely lean toward the ps4, but switch would be a close second (even with the joycon fiasco). xbox has 0 identity now. 

in general, video games are fun, but i could live without them if i had to. 

• 2 weeks later...

So they ended up cutting the graphics quality..........just so that they can output at a higher resolution for a game that isn't even that good looking?

This is embarrassing.  You can tell that somebody forced Obsidian to reach native 4K on XBX and they ended up cutting the graphics quality across ALL Xbox versions.

That's unbelievable.