Watchmen what have you done HBO

1 hour ago, Vini said:

Nah I'm out bro lazy ass writing and they managed to ruin both Rorschach and Ozymandias in the first episode. The only good part was the music, and prolly because it sounded exactly like Blade Runner 2049. 

Apparently everyone on IMDB is alt right too

977207841_ScreenShot2019-10-25at1_11_58AM.thumb.png.7a600720e16c0a0ac9e47067be0bcc5a.png

There are absolutely articles that already predicted and tracked tv shows that got review-bombed by alt-right'ers.

Same people who tried to pump up the Chappelle special.

Its no surprise that in both instances, you are rushing to IMDB and rottentomatoes scores to seek affirmation of your viewpoint. I think you already know that right-wingers are doing this.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pilot was great.....   and apparently the show looks vastly different within a few episodes.   Have faith, Lindelof is at the top of his game atm. He has unparalleled trust like Vi

Exactly. Leftovers was god tier. The first 6 eps of watchmen were reviewed...and got incredible praise. 

If Resetera mods wrote a show I imagine it would be this

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Vini said:

Yep that's what I thought

234045256_ScreenShot2019-10-25at1_29_16AM.thumb.png.b7896c2d4bdf309dc91eae1da21fda97.png

Redford is playing Trump after he abolished term limits

Bro.. :D

Wasn't Nixon the one who actually abolished term limits in the comic book? because he ended up being president into the late 80's.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

There are absolutely articles that already predicted and tracked tv shows that got review-bombed by alt-right'ers.

Same people who tried to pump up the Chappelle special.

Its no surprise that in both instances, you are rushing to IMDB and rottentomatoes scores to seek affirmation of your viewpoint. I think you already know that right-wingers are doing this.

The fact that you think Chappelle needed "pumping up" means you don't live in the real world. Here in the real world everyone thought it was hilarious and probably his best special yet

The only people worried about the "alt right" are the "alt left". I'm not interested in your fantasy role playing culture wars. You fuckin nerds

Edited by Vini

You literally have no idea what it is exploring because it has been 1 episode. You’re literally the equivalent of all the babies triggered by the Joker but at least in their case they watched the whole thing. 

You also know very little about the source material. You’re comparing the president in watchmen to Trump but that’s just you being a baby like al the leftists and think everything every made is about Trump. He was written as a comparison to Nixon and meant to be someone ppl despised. 

Ozymandias is the villain so again you whining that a race war is a being manipulated possibly by him is exactly what ozymandias would do, so maybe you just don’t like Watchmen. 

You’ve been given a backdrop for a single episode and have had a giant cry about. Maybe if you had a website you would write about how offended it makes you..... sound familiar. 

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Wasn't Nixon the one who actually abolished term limits in the comic book? because he ended up being president into the late 80's.

Nah he repealed the 22nd amendment there are still term limits but he kept getting re-elected. 

1809810072_ScreenShot2019-10-25at2_32_02AM.thumb.png.194dfdaa653ae37d9e3ed13a2b6a3281.png

I think he's referring to Redford here but not sure.  Either way he's so woke

Edited by Vini
2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You literally have no idea what it is exploring because it has been 1 episode. You’re literally the equivalent of all the babies triggered by the Joker but at least in their case they watched the whole thing. 

You also know very little about the source material. You’re comparing the president in watchmen to Trump but that’s just you being a baby like al the leftists and think everything every made is about Trump. He was written as a comparison to Nixon and meant to be someone ppl despised. 

Ozymandias is the villain so again you whining that a race war is a being manipulated possibly by him is exactly what ozymandias would do, so maybe you just don’t like Watchmen. 

You’ve been given a backdrop for a single episode and have had a giant cry about. Maybe if you had a website you would write about how offended it makes you..... sound familiar. 

I'm not offended at all and I love Watchmen. Which is why I hated this

To each his own though. I'll bet a large amount of money that this turd will not get polished. 

Lindelof is in over his head. 

Edited by Vini
1 minute ago, Vini said:

Nah he repealed the 22nd amendment there are still term limits but he kept getting re-elected. 

1809810072_ScreenShot2019-10-25at2_32_02AM.thumb.png.194dfdaa653ae37d9e3ed13a2b6a3281.png

I think he's referring to Redford here but not sure.  Either way he's so woke bro

Well intentioned White man is something I hear about trump by the leftists so often :drake:

Just now, madmaltese said:

Well intentioned White man is something I hear about trump by the leftists so often :drake:

Like the old saying goes 

The road to hell is paved with white men with good intentions. Ecclesiasticus 21:10

24 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

I will download it illegaly somewhere just to laugh at it. Ive read the comic very recently, so Im kinda curious how they messed it up in live action. Can it be worse than Umbrella academy?

Does Umbrella Academy have lines like

“I got a nose for white supremacy, and he smells like bleach,” 

:mj:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Vini said:

The fact that you think Chappelle needed "pumping up" means you don't live in the real world. Here in the real world everyone thought it was hilarious and probably his best special yet

The only people worried about the "alt right" are the "alt left". I'm not interested in your fantasy role playing culture wars. You fuckin nerds

It absolutely did get pumped up, and it was noticeable.

None of his previous specials have ever had that many reviews. And all of a sudden his most recent one has thousand flood into it with the highest score.

Alt-right'ers tried to use his show, and the score.

YOU made a thread specifically about that. Hooked, line and sinker.

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It absolutely did get pumped up, and it was noticeable.

None of his previous specials have ever had that many reviews. And all of a sudden his most recent one has thousand flood into it with the highest score.

Alt-right'ers tried to use his show, and the score.

YOU made a thread specifically about that. Hooked, line and sinker.

lmao and an alt righter would say "we only pumped up Chappelle on rotten tomatoes because the alt left critics purposely flopped him". You're both retarded. 

Let me break something to you, Chappelle is the biggest comedian in the world. "Alt righters" pumping him or critics deflating him are about as effective as a fly trying to pump or deflate a hot air balloon. 

Edited by Vini
24 minutes ago, Vini said:

lmao and an alt righter would say "we only pumped up Chappelle on rotten tomatoes because the alt left critics purposely flopped him". You're both retarded. 

Let me break something to you, Chappelle is the biggest comedian in the world. "Alt righters" pumping him or critics deflating him are about as effective as a fly trying to pump or deflate a hot air balloon. 

no. it was specifically because of his snowflake routine.

you followed the alt-right handbook on that one, to a tee.

because that became the rallying cry "LOOK at the main-stream media review scores for the new chappelle special compared to the user score!!"

that was the very point of doing that.  That was the entire point of your chappelle thread.

Lmfao Vini is retarded.....projecting all over the place ITT. 

He is getting offended that the show deals with racism of white supremacy..... he somehow takes that as an attack on the right..... I thought white supremacy has nothing to do with the right? :monkas:

The Villian president who is the the comic book is literally based on Nixon.  He then thinks the President in this version is Trump..... what does that say about Trump that you think a villain in a comic book adaptation who does villain like things is somehow Trump? :trump2:

The funniest part about the progs' white supremacy bogey man ploy is how many of them have fallen for their own bullshit and whipped themselves into a D&D moral panic over it.

"The Russian bots and the alt-right are rigging the Rotten Tomatoes average for Watchmen! Haven't you been listening to Maddow?!"