Best twitter hashtag in a long time #WaPoDeathNotices

If he was killed under Obama administration do you think the headline would be different? Its really fucked how the media which used to be impartial has now picked sides and js so obvious about it. What happened to journalistic integrity?  

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

If he was killed under Obama administration do you think the headline would be different? Its really fucked how the media which used to be impartial has now picked sides and js so obvious about it. What happened to journalistic integrity?  

Obama is better than trump and bush in every way. Stop it. 

6 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

It doesn't change facts 

I think the best to do would be to see what was Brietbart's headline when Osama Bin Laden was captured under Obama.

All of mainstream news outlets are politically biased.

I also think this WaPo twitter was a troll working in WaPo.

20 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I mean the original title called him ISIS's terrorist-in-chief and the headline was always accompanied by an article that detailed what a monster the guy was. Not to mention this isn't even the main article on WaPo about his death.

It's a hilariously poor taste title that deserves to be mocked, but you're going a little over board on the pearl clutching here.

19 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I mean the original title called him ISIS's terrorist-in-chief and the headline was always accompanied by an article that detailed what a monster the guy was. Not to mention this isn't even the main article on WaPo about his death.

It's a hilariously poor taste title that deserves to be mocked, but you're going a little over board on the pearl clutching here.

I have a fist full of pearls. This is obviously not the only example and you know it