Cellphone gaming

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

40D01042-4E6D-440D-BAF8-15F73E921450.thumb.png.1ff3946c86b7851681224fd575198d82.png

I believe that’s the last 24 hours, tho.  Not sure how it works exactly. 

ps do not download madden. I tried it yesterday to see how it was with a controller... trash. 

that would be time used since you last were at 100%

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be easy to call the developers if there’s a problem with the game.

Same. A lot of women I date like Snapchat and IG, so I use those the most. But I do like the occasional puzzle game. 

I’m surprised it beats the pro, but that’s dope either way. You’re close to mine, which means you realize this thing is just crazzzzzy. 

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

I’m just at work without WiFi. I’ll update when I get home so the best camera gets even better. :love:

Probably scared that his battery will run out while updating :kaz::kaz::kaz:

Don't blame ya..........keep that sucker plugged into the charge while downloading Apple's update that was rushed to fix a borked update. lol

i thought my 7+ was pretty good with the battery. my 11 smokes it, though. i rarely ever drop below 50%, after heavy use, when i set it to charge for the night. i don't know how it compares to other newer phones, but i'm definitely very happy with it. the camera is the biggest upgrade, though. i've taken a lot of great pics from family gatherings and from some halloween parties. i took a sick one of the moon a few weeks ago. 

Just now, -GD- said:

i thought my 7+ was pretty good with the battery. my 11 smokes it, though. i rarely ever drop below 50%, after heavy use, when i set it to charge for the night. i don't know how it compares to other newer phones, but i'm definitely very happy with it. the camera is the biggest upgrade, though. i've taken a lot of great pics from family gatherings and from some halloween parties. i took a sick one of the moon a few weeks ago. 

Not sure about the 11, but the pro max has the best smartphone battery in history. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Probably scared that his battery will run out while updating :kaz::kaz::kaz:

Don't blame ya..........keep that sucker plugged into the charge while downloading Apple's update that was rushed to fix a borked update. lol

Umm why would I be scared it would die during updating if I’m at 75% after nearly 8 hours? Lol gonna have to try harder, Jerry. 

6 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Umm why would I be scared it would die during updating if I’m at 75% after nearly 8 hours? Lol gonna have to try harder, Jerry. 

For starters, slower network speed :kaz:

The iPhone is the one that needs to try harder in getting the update.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

For starters, slower network speed :kaz:

The iPhone is the one that needs to try harder in getting the update.

My network speed is identical to the Note 10 and Galaxy s10. All three phones are faster than yours in terms of network speed. 

though, you don’t even get updates anymore. Yikes! 

6 minutes ago, ghostz said:

My network speed is identical to the Note 10 and Galaxy s10. All three phones are faster than yours in terms of network speed. 

though, you don’t even get updates anymore. Yikes! 

Is that why you had to go TWO YEARS back to find a Note that your new iPhone can beat? LOL

Just now, ghostz said:

I’m surprised it beats the pro, but that’s dope either way. You’re close to mine, which means you realize this thing is just crazzzzzy. 

i think it's because my screen is an lcd at a lower res. 

9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You know what’s crazy? Using dark mode I get about 30% additional battery life too. One nice thing about the pro and max OLED. 

That's a good point.  Never really thought about that.  Nice little side effect of the OLED.

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Just comparing the best phone you currently own, LOL. That things slower than a snail. 

and you don’t have to worry about downloading ANY update, LOL. 

So you just said "Yes" you had to go two years back.

You also did that in the other thread, as well.  Welp, as long as you've admitted it.:blessed: