Cellphone gaming

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be easy to call the developers if there’s a problem with the game.

Same. A lot of women I date like Snapchat and IG, so I use those the most. But I do like the occasional puzzle game. 

I’m surprised it beats the pro, but that’s dope either way. You’re close to mine, which means you realize this thing is just crazzzzzy. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

However you need to come to grips with it. :smoke:

Good advice for you to follow.:lebron:

Since its the truth. Apps open slower on iPhone, and they can't hold as many apps open.

Probably due to the lesser amounts of ram, so they have to perform "power savings management"

Sorta like what Toyota Priuses do. :mjgrin:

Just now, jehurey said:

Good advice for you to follow.:lebron:

Since its the truth. Apps open slower on iPhone, and they can't hold as many apps open.

Probably due to the lesser amounts of ram, so they have to perform "power savings management"

Sorta like what Toyota Priuses do. :mjgrin:

Opens way faster than your phone tho, don’t it? 

seems like YOU need the better battery life. :smoke:

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Opens way faster than your phone tho, don’t it? 

seems like YOU need the better battery life. :smoke:

Thanks for confirming that Note 10..........and even Note 9, have got the iPhone 11 beat.:blessed:

Nah, I do fine with my phone...........I'm not thumbing away like a total loser for 15 hours a day, like you claimed you did last week.

:kaz:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Thanks for confirming that Note 10..........and even Note 9, have got the iPhone 11 beat.:blessed:

Nah, I do fine with my phone...........I'm not thumbing away like a total loser for 15 hours a day, like you claimed you did last week.

Because your phone lasts 15 minutes a charge, LOL. 

Because your phone lasts 15 minutes a charge, LOL. 

Nope, my phone lasts perfectly fine throughout the day.

Even on heavy days when I'm using dual-screen apps.............did Apple barely get around to doing that, on iPads???? :kaz:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I don’t think so. Let’s see you post your battery results. :smoke:

sure

VMgwT7Q.jpg

High battery usage all day long, tons of apps open without a care in the world. Its already 5pm. Watching videos and listening to podcasts over bluetooth all day in my car and on my wireless headphones.

And I'm sitting pretty at 57%

And my phone is giving me a warning about apps taking alot of juice, lets take a look

vP1eUCx.jpg

Power mode: High performance. :blessed:Of course its High performance.........its a Samsung Galaxy Note, you only use it for High performance.

sure

VMgwT7Q.jpg

High battery usage all day long, tons of apps open without a care in the world. Its already 5pm. Watching videos and listening to podcasts over bluetooth all day in my car and on my wireless headphones.

And I'm sitting pretty at 57%

And my phone is giving me a warning about apps taking alot of juice, lets take a look

vP1eUCx.jpg

Power mode: High performance. :blessed:Of course its High performance.........its a Samsung Galaxy Note, you only use it for High performance.

You literally said you haven’t used it all day. LMAO. I’ve been on mine all day and have a higher percent than you. :kaz:

20% less than mine...OUCH, lol. 

Edited by ghostz
18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Now he claims he’s had “high battery usage all day”

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You literally said you haven’t used it all day. LMAO. I’ve been on mine all day and have a higher percent than you. :kaz:

20% less than mine...OUCH, lol. 

No, I said this:

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Watching videos and listening to podcasts all day isn't thumbing away like a total loser would when they use it for typing on a forum.

Not to mention that videos and podcasts and music streaming is more data intensive than viewing a forum website.

Hoooooooooooooooooo boy, ghosts is adbsolutely livid now. Triple-posting

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Lmao it dropped in the 3 minutes between screenshots :kaz:

Now he claims he’s had “high battery usage all day”

I don't claim it.........my phone literally says I've been High Usage and the phone is in High performance mode. All day, i've almost never gone into the battery screen before, because I never have to manage anything. I just open apps as much as I want.

I got the power, memory, bandwith, and space to handle it without a care in the world. :blessed:

When you got a Note, its like driving a Rolls Royce.:leo:

No, I said this:

Watching videos and listening to podcasts all day isn't thumbing away like a total loser would when they use it for typing on a forum.

Not to mention that videos and podcasts and music streaming is more data intensive than viewing a forum website.

Hoooooooooooooooooo boy, ghosts is adbsolutely livid now. Triple-posting

I don't claim it.........my phone literally says I've been High Usage and the phone is in High performance mode. All day, i've almost never gone into the battery screen before, because I never have to manage anything. I just open apps as much as I want.

I got the power, memory, bandwith, and space to handle it without a care in the world. :blessed:

When you got a Note, its like driving a Rolls Royce.:leo:

Your phone says apps are using a lot to your battery, not that you’ve used it. 

Let’s see those apps, boi. :smoke:

Your phone says apps are using a lot to your battery, not that you’ve used it. 

Let’s see those apps, boi. :smoke:

It also says "High Performance".

Sorry, you've already lost this.

What can I say? There was a lot to comment on. :D 

Alot for you to cry about.

Boy you SOUND scared from the way you were posting. I love it.

You even created a double-post as an aftershock tremor. LOL