Cellphone gaming

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Video camera is a major part of the camera, some would argue the MOST important. 

thank you based dxomark :bow:

And yet they still didn't rank it higher than Samsung

Go record videos all you want.........the better CAMERA is on the Samsung phone

DXOmark has said...........thank goodness for your fusion gimmick, or else that would've knocked it BELOW Samsung's entirely.

:kaz:

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be easy to call the developers if there’s a problem with the game.

Same. A lot of women I date like Snapchat and IG, so I use those the most. But I do like the occasional puzzle game. 

I’m surprised it beats the pro, but that’s dope either way. You’re close to mine, which means you realize this thing is just crazzzzzy. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And yet they still didn't rank it higher than Samsung

Go record videos all you want.........the better CAMERA is on the Samsung phone

DXOmark has said...........thank goodness for your fusion gimmick, or else that would've knocked it BELOW Samsung's entirely.

:kaz:

No, you see... they did. Photos + video is exactly what a camera does. 

Just now, ghostz said:

No, you see... they did. Photos + video is exactly what a camera does. 

Sorry........DXOmark has spoken..........they didn't rate it higher than Samsung.

If you don't like that........then take it up with DXOmark.

But you have CLEARLY just admitted that the CAMERA function on Samsung is superior to iPhone.

Go record videos to your hearts content.:kaz:

16 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Video camera is a major part of the camera, some would argue the MOST important. 

thank you based dxomark :bow:

IPhone 11 pro Max came in 4th place overall bro :drake:

Came in 5th for Camera alone. 

Note 10+ and Galaxy 10+ have better Camera's..... Dxomark has spoken :tom5:

Edited by Goukosan

IPhone 11 Pro Max Camera 124

Galaxy Note 10+ camera 126

Note has better;

Daytime 

Night Time 

Bokeh 

Wide Angle 

Zoom 

:tom5:

@jehurey

Ghostz waited two months for the deep fusion camera update.... only for it to be worse than what the Galaxy has :drake:

Note 10+

Screenshot_20191107-093344_Chrome.jpg

IPhone 11 pro Max Screenshot_20191107-093252_Chrome.thumb.jpg.974c332820b2cac379f46edb6cfc03dd.jpg

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

And yet, it’s still behind. Neither are close when it comes to recording videos. 

Apple DOMINATED :bow:

The Galaxy S10 camera update to include Note 10+ features was recent.  Dxomark hasn't reviewed that update as yet. 

But they reviewed the note 10+ and it blows the iPhone 11 pro Max out of the water for pictures :tom5:

As far as video the note 10+ and iPhone 11 pro Max are basically tied. 

IPhone 11 pro Max Screenshot_20191107-204654_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0a21c07bd04b916c32acac180946c58d.jpg

Galaxy Note 10+

Screenshot_20191107-204721_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7d2e86951a35864b6e4d5ab5fbf2ace0.jpg

Bbbut it's not close :awww:

Lmfao ghostz lmfao 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

The Galaxy S10 camera update to include Note 10+ features was recent.  Dxomark hasn't reviewed that update as yet. 

But they reviewed the note 10+ and it blows the iPhone 11 pro Max out of the water for pictures :tom5:

As far as video the note 10+ and iPhone 11 pro Max are basically tied. 

IPhone 11 pro Max Screenshot_20191107-204654_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0a21c07bd04b916c32acac180946c58d.jpg

Galaxy Note 10+

Screenshot_20191107-204721_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7d2e86951a35864b6e4d5ab5fbf2ace0.jpg

Bbbut it's not close :awww:

Lmfao ghostz lmfao 

Lmao it’s just not, not at all. Take a pic on your snap or IG camera, LMAO!!

Also lmfao @ you using the 5g note 10...YOU DONT HAVE THAT :kaz:

LOL he now ran away to snapchat, again.

Sorry...............DXOmark reviews the camera with its intended app.

They said that they are very close.........if you don't like it, take it up with DXOmark.:camby:

Don't go CRYING running over to snapchat.........again:tom:

47 minutes ago, strik3r2 said:

PuBG mobile is pretty awesome. Probably the best port from a console to mobile I've played. Usually play it at work on my down time. 

have you tried CoD mobile?

Its got a pretty decent control scheme, for a touchscreen FPS.

Oh by the way........this thread is about cellphone gaming.

SO I went back on xCloud again yesterday, to see if it did any better.  It WAS considerably better. Not only did I test Gears 5 on WiFi, I disconnected the WiFi and was playing the game entire off of my T-Mobile's 4G, and the controls held up............to somewhat acceptable levels. Like i said, I have a tolerance for laggy controls and Gears 5 doesn't require the most fastest reaction time. But it got the job done, I progressed a bit into the first Act.

I may be able to upload video of that, even showing me switching over the 4G. Now I should probably test it with a game like Killer Instinct.

5 hours ago, ghostz said:

Lmao it’s just not, not at all. Take a pic on your snap or IG camera, LMAO!!

Also lmfao @ you using the 5g note 10...YOU DONT HAVE THAT :kaz:

IG is built in to the Galaxy 10/Note 10 base camera :tom5:

Hey retard I already explained to you that the Galaxy 10  recently got the same camera update that the Note 10+ launched with. 

You waited two months for deep fusion only for it to be worse than what the Galaxy Note 10 + has :drake:

On 2019-11-07 at 11:48 PM, jehurey said:

have you tried CoD mobile?

Its got a pretty decent control scheme, for a touchscreen FPS.

Oh by the way........this thread is about cellphone gaming.

SO I went back on xCloud again yesterday, to see if it did any better.  It WAS considerably better. Not only did I test Gears 5 on WiFi, I disconnected the WiFi and was playing the game entire off of my T-Mobile's 4G, and the controls held up............to somewhat acceptable levels. Like i said, I have a tolerance for laggy controls and Gears 5 doesn't require the most fastest reaction time. But it got the job done, I progressed a bit into the first Act.

I may be able to upload video of that, even showing me switching over the 4G. Now I should probably test it with a game like Killer Instinct.

Ya, I downloaded CoD aswell. Works great. No surprise since it's from the same people who ported PUBG