Cellphone gaming

4 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

My old Note 5 was a pos.

Worst phone ever.

It would drain to 75% after 10 minutes of chrome and Instagram usage.

The S9 is much better but the problems start after one year.

Wow! And Jerry has had his note 8 for multiple years now. Really says a lot. :juggle:

thanks for confirming Jerry’s phone is trash tier. The S9+ even has a bigger battery than Jerry’s note. I can only imagine the drain he gets LOL. 

Edited by ghostz
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be easy to call the developers if there’s a problem with the game.

Same. A lot of women I date like Snapchat and IG, so I use those the most. But I do like the occasional puzzle game. 

I’m surprised it beats the pro, but that’s dope either way. You’re close to mine, which means you realize this thing is just crazzzzzy. 

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, ghostz said:

He won’t do it. :kaz:

@MalaXmaS tell us more how your Samsung drains 25% a minute, Jerry wants to know if that’s why his phone does too :smoke:

9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Wow! And Jerry has had his note 8 for multiple years now. Really says a lot. :juggle:

thanks for confirming Jerry’s phone is trash tier. The S9+ even has a bigger battery than Jerry’s note. I can only imagine the drain he gets LOL. 

Talk about butthurt.

I love it when ghost realizes he lost, and proceeds to demand stuff as he loses his shit.

Its when he's at his most hilarious.

Ya lost, buddy.......no amount of demands and topic changes are going to help you.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Talk about butthurt.

I love it when ghost realizes he lost, and proceeds to demand stuff as he loses his shit.

Its when he's at his most hilarious.

Ya lost, buddy.......no amount of demands and topic changes are going to help you.

It’s already been confirmed. Mala has a newer Samsung, with a stronger battery. That shit drains like your welfare check, bro. :hest:

you could prove me wrong, except you know. Mala is right here. Hell, you don’t even use your phone you said....and it’s obvious it’s due to the drain, LOL. 

Just now, ghostz said:

It’s already been confirmed. Mala has a newer Samsung, with a stronger battery. That shit drains like your welfare check, bro. :hest:

you could prove me wrong, except you know. Mala is right here. Hell, you don’t even use your phone you said....and it’s obvious it’s due to the drain, LOL. 

I already did prove you wrong by posting my phone at 5pm running at High performance mode.

The Note have a bigger battery than S9's.

Even my older Note has a bigger battery than his newer phone :blessed:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I already did prove you wrong by posting my phone at 5pm running at High performance mode.

The Note have a bigger battery than S9's.

Even my older Note has a bigger battery than his newer phone :blessed:

But the same drain, eh? :D

wby won’t you post your apps? Something sure Is...FISHY. 

Just now, ghostz said:

But the same drain, eh? :D

wby won’t you post your apps? Something sure Is...FISHY. 

Nope, nothing is fishy.

Especially considering that I posted those images very quickly after you asked.  Almost 10 more hours left at 5pm, even though I have the phone in High performance mode.

The biggest battery drainers would be the brightness being set to 50% and the screen resolution and rendering running at WQHD+ (2960 x 1440)

Let me know when you have your phone doing that.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, nothing is fishy.

Especially considering that I posted those images very quickly after you asked.  Almost 10 more hours left at 5pm, even though I have the phone in High performance mode.

The biggest battery drainers would be the brightness being set to 50% and the screen resolution and rendering running at WQHD+ (2960 x 1440)

Let me know when you have your phone doing that.

So let’s see it now :smoke:

7 hours ago, ghostz said:

But mine is still at 40%. Yours has already died.....twice. :smoke:

Sorry, lying to yourself isn't going to work, either.

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

12:39... on 26% :bow:

LOL, I made him butthurt into the night.

32 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You lying? Anybody can prove it just by looking at my picture and your subsequent posts. LOL

It’s simple. At 8 pm tonight, post a image of your battery and have it show the last time you charged it, along with your app usage. 

I will then do the exact same. :smoke:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

It’s simple. At 8 pm tonight, post a image of your battery and have it show the last time you charged it, along with your app usage. 

Sounds like a fair contest 

34 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Except that isn't what you were claiming.  When did I claim that my two year old phone had better battery that the phone you bought two weeks ago?

You claimed my battery would go dead immediately, because supposedly all Samsungs do.

Now you're trying to claim something else.

Caught ya trying to CHANGE the argument :blessed:

Once again, here's my battery showing that its clearly going to last all day.

JAPD8DT.jpg

Do you have your phone power settings set to "High Performance" mode? Outputting the highest possible resolution and at least 50% brightness? No power-saving features turned on like auto-closing apps?

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except that isn't what you were claiming.  When did I claim that my two year old phone had better battery that the phone you bought two weeks ago?

You claimed my battery would go dead immediately, because supposedly all Samsungs do.

Now you're trying to claim something else.

Caught ya trying to CHANGE the argument :blessed:

Once again, here's my battery showing that its clearly going to last all day.

JAPD8DT.jpg

Do you have your phone power settings set to "High Performance" mode? Outputting the highest possible resolution and at least 50% brightness? No power-saving features turned on like auto-closing apps?

Then you’ll have no problem showing us at 8 pm :love: