Cellphone gaming

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be easy to call the developers if there’s a problem with the game.

Same. A lot of women I date like Snapchat and IG, so I use those the most. But I do like the occasional puzzle game. 

I’m surprised it beats the pro, but that’s dope either way. You’re close to mine, which means you realize this thing is just crazzzzzy. 

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Uh oh....................ghosts lies are starting to catch up to him.

He's trying to pretend that he's won, and he trying to SNEAK AWAY from this thread.

Uh ohhh........GD is boxing him in:bena::bena::bena::bena::bena:

He thinks he won....by having a phone with an AWFUL battery. 

all I wanted you do admit was that your battery was trash, and you did EXACTLY what I wanted you to. 

thanks for playing, go charge your phone now :D 

Just now, ghostz said:

Nope. Danced around it until finally threatened with a ban, he admitted its not even close. 

it’s all I wanted :love:

Where did I dance around it?

Where did I remotely insinuate it?

Show my posts where I did any remote thing.

Getting ready for STRIKE TWO

Just now, jehurey said:

So where's the part where I said that my two year old phone has a better battery than your brand new iPhone 11?

Strike One!!!!!!!

but why are you constantly debating about phone superiority when you are rocking one that's clearly inferior? just curious. 

Just now, ghostz said:

He thinks he won....by having a phone with an AWFUL battery. 

all I wanted you do admit was that your battery was trash, and you did EXACTLY what I wanted you to. 

thanks for playing, go charge your phone now :D 

Except I just showed you that my battery is going to last me all day.

As of 1pm, it was going to last another 14 hours until it dies.

How is that awful battery, ghost?????????????? Explain that?

Just now, -GD- said:

but why are you constantly debating about phone superiority when you are rocking one that's clearly inferior? just curious. 

LMAO. This is Jerry and @Goukosan to a tee. They would have had to have spent $15k on androids at this point to match the iPhone the way they brag about phones. 

Just now, jehurey said:

Except I just showed you that my battery is going to last me all day.

As of 1pm, it was going to last another 14 hours until it dies.

How is that awful battery, ghost?????????????? Explain that?

Show it at 8 pm then :kaz:

Edited by ghostz
Just now, -GD- said:

Note 10 vs iPhone 11.

When he is trying to boast about iPhone 11..........me and Gouko show him articles and tests on the Note 10 beating the iPhone 11.

So he TRIED TO RUN to a iPhone 11 vs Note 8 ban bet.

I've never talked about my own phone..........he does it when he's LOSING ARGUMENTS regarding the Note 10.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Note 10 vs iPhone 11.

When he is trying to boast about iPhone 11..........me and Gouko show him articles and tests on the Note 10 beating the iPhone 11.

I've never talked about my own phone..........he does it when he's LOSING ARGUMENTS regarding the Note 10.

Hes still Bragging about a phone he DOESNT own :D 

Just now, jehurey said:

Sure, if its alive.................you're banned for 7 days.

You just INSINUATED that my phone would be dead at 8pm, just right now.

I want to see how poorly it performs and your app usage. Then my claim of you barely being able to use your phone will be proven true, hence why you don’t post on it. :kaz:

Just now, jehurey said:

Note 10 vs iPhone 11.

ok, does someone here have a note 10 and we can end this debate? there are many conflicting reviews, as to which phone has the better battery. so let's compare the two with a resource demanding game or app. 

Just now, ghostz said:

Hes still Bragging about a phone he DOESNT own :D 

Look at what he's arguing now.

From the very beginning, me and Gouko clearly talk about the new Note 10 in comparison to the new iPhone 11.

When ghost loses those arguments, he tries to talk about our phones on a personal level. He does this e-v-e-r-y time.

Just now, -GD- said:

ok, does someone here have a note 10 and we can end this debate? there are many conflicting reviews, as to which phone has the better battery. so let's compare the two with a resource demanding game or app. 

I can’t find a single review saying note 10 has a better battery lol

Just now, jehurey said:

Look at what he's arguing now.

From the very beginning, me and Gouko clearly talk about the new Note 10 in comparison to the new iPhone 11.

When ghost loses those arguments, he tries to talk about our phones on a personal level. He does this e-v-e-r-y time.

No, I always try talking about the phone you own. You always run to the newest, but even they fail. LOL

Just now, ghostz said:

I want to see how poorly it performs and your app usage. Then my claim of you barely being able to use your phone will be proven true, hence why you don’t post on it. :kaz:

He just tried to change the rules and move the goalposts.

OMG..................GD did you see this.

You just saw it happen from Beginning, Middle, End what ghost does in all of these threads. I managed to get him to do it all within one page.

Just now, ghostz said:

I can’t find a single review saying note 10 has a better battery lol

I never compared Note 10 vs iPhone 11 exclusively on battery............you did.

I found plenty of proof that Note 10 was the better phone overall.  Faster performance, faster network speed, better durability.

You're not smart enough to twist anybody's words.