Death Stranding | Launch Trailer | PS4

*dramatic speech about America's collapse*

'we could bring it all back....if we kept on making deliveries' that part made me chuckle :D but in all seriousness the game is a must play for me, even if im not thrilled about the gameplay. I have to experience Kojima's craziness first hand.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

*dramatic speech about America's collapse*

'we could bring it all back....if we kept on making deliveries' that part made me chuckle :D but in all seriousness the game is a must play for me, even if im not thrilled about the gameplay. I have to experience Kojima's craziness first hand.

yeah....this looks like a much bigger acid trip than i expected. 

Yeah i still dunno which way this is gonna go.

Could be 90s on metacritic, could be 70s. 

I'll hold out for the PC version if it turns out critically acclaimed. Don't really trust reviewers when it comes to Kojima games. Hasn't made a good game since MGS3. 

• Upvote 1

This was the best trailer yet for the game.  Looks absolutely incredible visually.  All the characters look awesome.

Jury is still out on the actual gameplay itself though...  Hopefully it's not as boring as fuck to play as it is to watch. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

This was the best trailer yet for the game.  Looks absolutely incredible visually.  All the characters look awesome.

Jury is still out on the actual gameplay itself though...  Hopefully it's not as boring as fuck to play as it is to watch. 

yeah, i hope the gameplay is somewhat engaging. still, this is going to have the craziest story in gaming. 

• Like 1