Would you send this text

So because, wow. This feels way too loveless to be honest with you. Sorry I don't deserve to be in your life anymore. Career therapy never want kids always see things your way, take your physical and verbal abuse for years and never make a mistake after love and marriage.. then maybe you'll give a man a chance.. Money is a means to an end. Glad the word career is embedded in your judgement. When I'm making "career" wages\take a full time job..you can bet I'll be sharing it with someone more solid of who they love. You used to ask me "What do you even love most about me?" You are forgetting that answer.. And it's making you look way less favorable in my eyes day by day. I think you, just want everything again. I see Your man only serves a security purpose for you. It never mattered WHO it was.

To a woman who's lied to you about love for 2 years. Or should I not. 

5 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

If the relationship is done and you're just sending this vindictively, don't bother. Just ghost her and find somebody better.

Well sure for him and his future that's reasonable; but that's no fun for the rest of us. :pffft:

I got a mildly how was your Sunday hun? Text. So no need for the dramatics now. 

I've called her a cunt a million times lol.

Long term, ya I don't know if the relationship is done or any of the bigger issues are addressed. 

Ugh. Maybe I can just play along. 

(No time but to) Slept all day & back at work. Wasting $16 on food but I need something to do. 🍔🍦🏳

Working security but wondering if you want security or if you're truly hanging on to true love anymore. You?  I wanted to text you this morning.

less dramatic version or I can just ghost longer tonight to prove a point. Really fucked.

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

If the relationship is done and you're just sending this vindictively, don't bother. Just ghost her and find somebody better.

Not being vindituve. Truly wondering if she's aware of all the security demands she whisks off then never wants to compromise on what I need or am changing asap for her. 

If the relationship is done then don’t bother with those kind of texts, but if it isn’t over and you want to try to save it or improve it then communicate what issues you think there are and how you don’t feel she’s there for ‘you’ but for security. Don’t ghost longer to prove some point (ghosting proves nothing outside of your immaturity) if you give a shit and if you’re done then don’t send the typical upset/angry text and revealing what you really think after the fact. Do it now to try save something or just end it and move on. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kokujin said:

Not being vindituve. Truly wondering if she's aware of all the security demands she whisks off then never wants to compromise on what I need or am changing asap for her. 

If she won't compromise you shouldn't change for her. You're not a doormat.

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

If the relationship is done then don’t bother with those kind of texts, but if it isn’t over and you want to try to save it or improve it then communicate what issues you think there are and how you don’t feel she’s there for ‘you’ but for security. Don’t ghost longer to prove some point (ghosting proves nothing outside of your immaturity) if you give a shit and if you’re done then don’t send the typical upset/angry text and revealing what you really think after the fact. Do it now to try save something or just end it and move on. 

Well mature words. 

For what it's worth. I got to talk blow up a bit. We called it off, and she's calling back in 7 minutes hoping I've calmed down, and we don't call it off. Love yous goodnight and talk later. I think it's sincere.  

But, I cannot keep going at the pace shit is. I'm doing hella work to rebuild trust / my anger issues, (anger sure, trust...psh I should have just never told her really tiny things),  while she gets to swim in her abandonment issues and see me whenever she pleases.  I get more of a reach faith leverage and sex than any other typical ex would, but it's not what I'm used to and honestly I'm saving money up for Japan right now. She is getting a real ultimatum soon m but I need a month or two to have enough money myself.  I'd love actually if we were "back together" instead by then. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kokujin said:

Well mature words. 

For what it's worth. I got to talk blow up a bit. We called it off, and she's calling back in 7 minutes hoping I've calmed down, and we don't call it off. Love yous goodnight and talk later. I think it's sincere.  

But, I cannot keep going at the pace shit is. I'm doing hella work to rebuild trust / my anger issues, (anger sure, trust...psh I should have just never told her really tiny things),  while she gets to swim in her abandonment issues and see me whenever she pleases.  I get more of a reach faith leverage and sex than any other typical ex would, but it's not what I'm used to and honestly I'm saving money up for Japan right now. She is getting a real ultimatum soon m but I need a month or two to have enough money myself.  I'd love actually if we were "back together" instead by then. 

If you're both gonna make another go at it just make sure to talk first and open up about what issues you both have then both compromise to make it work. Otherwise it will end the same way it did this time and yous will both just have waited another time. Don't settle and think it will just fix itself or that time will make things better, never does.