Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now it just needs games 

If only there were multiplats that ran better  

Most RUN better on the pro 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Vini said:

Also I don't use those retarded back triggers hasn't helped me in a single game. Maybe they break easily too but I have no clue

rofl, then you aren't using the controller to its true potential.

-Reloading on the fly in Call of Duty without ever taking your thumb off the sticks

-weapon swap immediately in COD after runing out of ammo without taking your thumb off the stick

-map it to jump in Halo and be able to jump without taking your thumb off the sticks

Paddles are a must. huge advantage.

5 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

rofl, then you aren't using the controller to its true potential.

-Reloading on the fly in Call of Duty without ever taking your thumb off the sticks

-weapon swap immediately in COD after runing out of ammo without taking your thumb off the stick

-map it to jump in Halo and be able to jump without taking your thumb off the sticks

Paddles are a must. huge advantage.

Meh I've never been in a situation where having to move aim while clicking reload killed me. Maybe once every few years. 

I don't do that weapon swap shit

35 minutes ago, Vini said:

Couple months and it will be 2 years since PS4 had an exclusive worth buying lmao

spiderman came out in september of 2018. mlb the show came out around june this year. stop owning yourself. 

If I could dupe somebody in buying my original Elite Controller for about a $100, I'd probably pay the remaining $80 to upgrade.

Simply because of the bluetooth and internal battery. Can't believe they charge an extra $30 for that.