Finally experiencing the dreaded joy-con drift

Wow, so it looks like you guys cursed me. After noticing some wonky camera issues in DQ11, it appears my right joy-con stick is constantly moving without any input.

and to makes things worse, my Joy con wrist straps have basically disintegrated (I had kept them in the box and never even used them) WTH?

good thing the Joy-Con set separately comes with a set of straps. Just ordered a new pair and will send my lemon set back to Amazon in the package of the new one. :juggle:

553927879_ScreenShot2019-11-05at9_35_40AM.thumb.png.135375595dd85c37830c63668250c46f.png

Will be here with 1 day free shipping, then of course my lemon set goes back with free returns. 

It sucks. But you will get them back in 2 weeks. My left one feels good as new again. I will probably cop a second pair when I see a deal. If it wasn’t for the steady flow of amazing exclusives, I’d probably would have sold my switch because of this issue. 

Just now, -GD- said:

It happens to the lite too. 

Yeah my bad. I just meant that I probably can’t go without a switch at this point and I’m surprised how much I use it in handheld so I might just do that and hope it lasts until a Switch 2 is out. 

13 minutes ago, Casual said:

Yeah my bad. I just meant that I probably can’t go without a switch at this point and I’m surprised how much I use it in handheld so I might just do that and hope it lasts until a Switch 2 is out. 

True. But I think getting back up joycons would be the best bet. Apparently, they will go on sale for $49.99 on bfad. 

Edited by -GD-
3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They need to do a recall and they need to actually fix the problem instead of simply sending out other units which have this same issue. They're not actually fixing anything.

agreed. it's really annoying. when i play luigi's mansion, i make sure i'm not shifting too hard lol. like i said, if the system didn't own so much, i'd sell it for this drifting issue.