Finally experiencing the dreaded joy-con drift

9 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They need to do a recall and they need to actually fix the problem instead of simply sending out other units which have this same issue. They're not actually fixing anything.

They are probably profiting off the issue

My replacement cons came in, and i sent the old ones back to amazon, took 2 days.

Some things to consider about the 'new' joycons.

-if you have the neon switch, the separately packaged joycons come in the opposite colors: Your left is now red and the blue is right whereas the set that comes with the console is the opposite. I didn't even notice until i had them in my hands next to eachother so i doubt amazon will notice,

-the new joycons have a nice matte finish now, feel so much better

:glad: 

8 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

My replacement cons came in, and i sent the old ones back to amazon, took 2 days.

Some things to consider about the 'new' joycons.

-if you have the neon switch, the separately packaged joycons come in the opposite colors: Your left is now red and the blue is right whereas the set that comes with the console is the opposite. I didn't even notice until i had them in my hands next to eachother so i doubt amazon will notice,

-the new joycons have a nice matte finish now, feel so much better

:glad: 

you aren't worried that they'll know you will be sending them the wrong colored joycons? they may not refund your money.