Well, if you're talking about hard rock, technically AC/DC's Back in Black came out in 1980's, and that has songs that would rock harder than most anything in the 80's.

And The Clash had a couple of albums in the early 80's, with hits like Should I Stay or SHould I Go and Rock The Casbah.

But if you're looking for 80s rock that originated from the 80's, then you have Nine Inch Nails and RHCP with their earliest albums. And U2's early albums are very energetic.

But if you're talking about the stereotype of 80's rock, that would be hair metal rock. And I guess that would be Metallica and Megadeth would be the hardest ones.

Edited by jehurey
27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Well, if you're talking about hard rock, technically AC/DC's Back in Black came out in 1980's, and that has songs that would rock harder than most anything in the 80's.

And The Clash had a couple of albums in the early 80's, with hits like Should I Stay or SHould I Go and Rock The Casbah.

But if you're looking for 80s rock that originated from the 80's, then you have Nine Inch Nails and RHCP with their earliest albums. And U2's early albums are very energetic.

But if you're talking about the stereotype of 80's rock, that would be hair metal rock. And I guess that would be Metallica and Megadeth would be the hardest ones.

Nah im talking about stuff like the Police, INXS, The Smiths etc. That kinda rock