Death Stranding - 2/5 from Giantbomb (DS Discussion Thread)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

jpeg of gamespot starter guide

I just finished it. Damn, what a ride. Its far from perfect, but I still haven't felt so enamored by a game since Witcher 3.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Seems like lemmings are metascore watching more than actually playing games since Xbone has no games. :kaz:

you can tell they want to re-enter the ring of SW so badly, but with no exclusives and nothing but shit <70's metacritic games, they're locked out of competing. :geese: 

A PS4 game getting an 80 instead of the expected 90 is the best they can get it seems. 

Wouldn't be surprised either but at the same time I'm more excited to try it than most games. Same goes for movies. I love trying, love/hate type movies, obviously that means sometimes I hate them but some of my fav movies ever are those kind of films. In a current environment when so many games are playing it safe, I'm more than happy to try something attempting something else. There seems to be something that is resonating with a bunch of ppl too so hopefully that happens to me. Tbh crazy Kojima story and cutscenes might be enough to push me through. 

• Upvote 2
11 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Just picked it up. Will try it out tonight lol

About 3 hours in.

dying to see what you think.

imo this game has an absolutely amazing initial impression. It has me by the balls in regards to it’s world Building, it’s motivation and even its gameplay which is just impossible to describe without playing. Peak Kojima intro though. You’ll play like 15min from the first hour or so and then it fully opens but damn are the cutscenes good. 

Dying to play more.

wonder if it falls off like mgsv after the intro  

• Upvote 1
  • madmaltese★ changed the title to Death Stranding - 2/5 from Giantbomb (DS Discussion Thread)