Black Friday Gaming Deals

I believe I read that Sony has PSVR on special again for Black Friday, and what was noteworthy was that they were bundling  some major games with it.

PSVR basic set with Astro bot, Skyrim VR, Resident Evil 7, PS Worlds, Everybody's Golf for $200

psvr-mega-pack-v2-2019-1021x580.jpg

For Switch. Target has BoTW and Mario Odyssey and Mario Tennis Aces for $30 each as their doorbusters.

Video games deals

• Doorbuster: Console video games including Killer Queen Black for Nintendo Switch, Overwatch: Legendary Edition for PS4, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 (Xbox One and PS4) and Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle for Switch — $15 each
  • Doorbuster: Console video games including Madden NFL 20, NBA 2K20, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint and FIFA 20 — $29.99 (50 percent off)
  • 30 console video games, including FIFA 20, WWE 2K20, Mortal Kombat 11, Rage 2 and Red Dead Redemption 2 — $29.99 each
  • 40 console video games, including Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville, Control, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Forza Horizon 4 and NASCAR Heat 4 — $25 each
  • 10 console video games, including Gears 5, Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition, Need for Speed: Heat, NHL 20 and Borderlands 3. — $35 each
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PS4 and Xbox One) — $45
  • Nintendo Switch Online, PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions — $5 off
  • PlayStation 4 Dualshock 4 and Xbox One wireless controller (various colors) — $39.99

Best Buy has some decent deals on games:

Civ6 Switch - $20

The Switcher - $45

Days Gone - $20, it finally hit $20.

CoD Modern Warfare is actually $40 at best Buy

God of War Greatest hits version (PS4) - FUCKING $10

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition - $10

UC4 Standard Edition - $10

Persona 5 Standard Edition - $10

Basically any PS4 game that has a "Greatest Hits" on the cover is at $10

Resident Evil 2 is down to $15

Marvel's Spiderman is down to $15

3 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

$40 bucks for a controller. That sounds like regular price to me. 

Why aren't these old game console controllers $20 bucks now.  

Because this isn't 93'; Clinton is no longer president, controllers have more than 6 buttons and a D-pad.

It's like you woke up from a coma after 23 years and you're learning about everything you missed in the interim...

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
37 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Because this isn't 93'; Clinton is no longer president, controllers have more than 6 buttons and a D-pad.

It's like you woke up from a coma after 23 years and you're learning about everything you missed in the interim...

What the hell are you talking about. 

I paid $39 bucks for a HORI Fightpad PS4 controller 2 months ago, and you sheep are here are praising a $39 PS4 controller like that's some good Black Friday discount. 

I stand by my previous post.

That God of War, Horizon, and Last of Us PS4 bundle is showing showing up in flyers at $200. I know we all kind of assumed that price, but don't recall getting confirmation on it.

I had zero problem flipping my $100 PS4 last black friday for $250 without games, so kind of tempted to give it another shot. :happysad: